- 4 hours ago RT @samcsrennie: Love @HoZ_Books's online campaign for The Abduction. http://t.co/5GtNDl9MOM The kind of creativity all publishers need.
- 4 hours ago lovely to see @CeeBee750 's debut ASHES IN THE WIND riding high on @KindleUK http://t.co/75L8kAVXIz @FMcMAssociates
- 16 hours ago Love @HoZ_Books's online campaign for The Abduction. http://t.co/5GtNDl9MOM The kind of creativity all publishers need.
- 16 hours ago @NickQuantrill @HoZ_Books I'll report back! S
- 16 hours ago @CrimeReviewUK @HoZ_Books I'd be interested to know what you make of it. Love/hate type of book, I suspect.
In order to save his own life, Donovan Creed signs on as bodyguard to the most famous gambler in Las Vegas history, Jim 'Lucky' Peters. Lucky, worth millions, has hit a losing streak and must raise a lot of cash in a short period of time from some of the world's creepiest people.
Former CIA assassin Donovan Creed finds himself at odds with mob-connected Tony Spumoni and practically everyone else he knows, including his boss Darwin, lover Gwen, daughter Kimberly, protégé Callie, co-worker Lou, physician Doc Howard, assorted board members, terrorists, and even a zoo full of angry monkeys!