- 12 hours ago RT @Anjuladevi: @AmandaProwseFan @SianWeather @mduffywriter @Hell4Heather @davepperlmutter @Guernseyevacuee @HoZ_Books thank you so much re…
- 12 hours ago Thanks! #FF superstars! @AmandaProwseFan @Anjuladevi @SianWeather @mduffywriter @Hell4Heather @Guernseyevacuee @HoZ_Books #HappyEaster
- 12 hours ago RT @AmandaProwseFan: Cooks and books #ff @Anjuladevi @SianWeather @mduffywriter @Hell4Heather @davepperlmutter @Guernseyevacuee @HoZ_Books …
- 14 hours ago @DanHannanMEP @holland_tom @HoZ_Books great stuff. Sequel is good, too, but be sure to check out Simmons' Hyperion series.
- 14 hours ago @DanHannanMEP @holland_tom @HoZ_Books Stop reading now. Honestly. Your experience will not be improved by reading the sequel.
A gripping account of the ascent of Rome - from small agrarian backwater to capital of the world's greatest empire.
Daddy Love's latest victim Robbie begins to realize that the longer he is locked in the shackles of this demon, the greater chance he'll end up like Daddy Love's other 'sons' who were never heard from again . . . and soon he will see just what lengths he must go to in order to have any chance at survival.
The extraordinary stories of the eight men who attempted to assassinate Queen Victoria combine to create a compellingly original portrait of the entire Victorian era.