- 19 hours ago For a great all action read, try ENDANGERED by C.J.Box (pub. by @HoZ_Books). Joe Pickett rides again! https://t.co/Si3bbrapdS
- 20 hours ago RT @janelythell: .@HoZ_Books publish WOMAN OF THE HOUR 14 July; an insider's account of monster egos and high drama at a TV station. https:…
- 20 hours ago RT @CentinelaUK: Review of 'The Exile' in Limited Edition. @agentandagent @Hoz_Books #TheExile https://t.co/BO4khZkLvS
- 21 hours ago @HoZ_Books @shcubon @SineadS30 Ye can win a free copy
- 1 day ago RT @tokyojimbo: @Carabas_co_uk @JohnOTheobald @JoaquinLowe @HoZ_Books @HotKeyBooks Bullet Catcher is an amazing book!
Two women have been savagely attacked. One is dead. The obvious suspect is a man found near the scene clutching a knife, covered in blood. Another man commits suicide after writing a confession. One crime, two suspects. And Kate Shugak thinks that someone is getting away with murder.
When a mining company discovers a rich deposit of minerals, the local politicos are very happy. But residents of a nearby village have their concerns... and when two mining officials turn up dead, it's up to local P.I., Kate Shugak, to investigate.
In Alaska, somebody disappears every day but lately too many people have disappeared. And Kate Shugak, local investigator, is about to discover it's got something to do with the recent discovery of the world's second-largest gold.