- 5 hours ago RT @GuardianBooks: Rush Hour: How 500 Million Commuters Survive the Journey to Work by Iain Gately – review http://t.co/qxkyVMNI1W
- 16 hours ago My review of The Story of Us by @atkinsdani is up on the blog. See my thoughts http://t.co/t788OYYbiy @HoZ_Books
- 22 hours ago RT @bookishwanderer: Thanks to @HoZ_Books for these incredible review copies! December is going to be awesome! & Thanks, @FMcMAssociates! h…
- 23 hours ago Thanks to @HoZ_Books for these incredible review copies! December is going to be awesome! & Thanks, @FMcMAssociates! http://t.co/RFIbOOMChf
- 24 hours ago RT @Crimesquadcom: Only a month till big day. Here is a little list of ideal goodies for loved ones. @BL_Shop @HoZ_Books @foliosociety http…
A ten-year-old boy 'hires' native Alaskan investigator Kate Shugak to find her missing father and when Kate stumbles across a body in the woods she fears she may have found him. Finding out what happened will lead Kate to a right-wing religious sect, a conspiracy of silence and a smouldering evil.