- 11 hours ago RT @lilac_hippo: @DarcieBoleyn @MrsAmandaProwse @HoZ_Books I wouldn't expect it to be anything less. I already love it
- 11 hours ago RT @DarcieBoleyn: @lilac_hippo @MrsAmandaProwse @HoZ_Books Well it's 'unputdownable' so enjoy!!!
- 13 hours ago @Joethepublicist Check out the @HoZ_Books edition out soon
- 16 hours ago Coming shortly @drearyagent @HoZ_Books @vulture Revolution in the English Manner.
- 16 hours ago Check this @HoZ_Books https://t.co/hK6CaMpNV6
A ten-year-old boy 'hires' native Alaskan investigator Kate Shugak to find her missing father and when Kate stumbles across a body in the woods she fears she may have found him. Finding out what happened will lead Kate to a right-wing religious sect, a conspiracy of silence and a smouldering evil.
Two women have been savagely attacked. One is dead. The obvious suspect is a man found near the scene clutching a knife, covered in blood. Another man commits suicide after writing a confession. One crime, two suspects. And Kate Shugak thinks that someone is getting away with murder.
When a mining company discovers a rich deposit of minerals, the local politicos are very happy. But residents of a nearby village have their concerns... and when two mining officials turn up dead, it's up to local P.I., Kate Shugak, to investigate.