- 43 minutes ago Publication: SILENCE by Anthony Quinn (@ajpquinn) https://t.co/FjQSPJIBbn @HoZ_Books
- 3 hours ago RT @Run4Pastry: A fun afternoon getting to have tea & cake with the delightful @MrsAmandaProwse @HoZ_Books @JonathanBallPub. Loved every mi…
- 13 hours ago RT @Run4Pastry: A fun afternoon getting to have tea & cake with the delightful @MrsAmandaProwse @HoZ_Books @JonathanBallPub. Loved every mi…
- 14 hours ago RT @MrSimeonProwse: @Floramca @HoZ_Books @MrsAmandaProwse @WorldBookNight @readingagency thank you Flora, you are a STAR!
- 14 hours ago @Floramca @HoZ_Books @MrsAmandaProwse @WorldBookNight @readingagency thank you Flora, you are a STAR!
Six tales to chill the blood from the unique imagination of Joyce Carol Oates.
A brilliant saga about the daughter and sole heiress of a feudal lord in England before the Norman Conquest.
Sixteen-year-old twins Matt and Em can bring art to life, and travel in time through paintings. They work for Orion, an organisation that protects their kind. The twins are sent to find a teenage boy who can alter reality with his music and who carries something that could change humanity for ever...
A story of a young girl who escapes from Nazi Germany to England on the Kindertransport.
First published in 1945, this is Bosnian author Ivo Andrić's saga of turbulent imperial forces played out through the fates of two men in a remote outpost of the Ottoman Empire.
The story of what happens when one shocking turn of events sweeps a small community.
An in-the-round portrait of life in England under the Restoration, focusing on the year of the Great Fire of London.
First published in 1960, THE LOST EUROPEANS is British author Emanuel Litvinoff's story of an inverse pilgrimage: that of a Jewish man to a resurgent, post-war Berlin.
New Hampshire, 1756: Six pigs are found viciously slaughtered; slices of looking-glass embedded in their mouths. According to scripture, this is the work of Satan - but Beatrice Scarlet, the apothecary's daughter, suspects the hands of men. She must act quickly to unmask the killer - or become the next victim herself.