- 5 hours ago @BertBorder @MrSimeonProwse @HoZ_Books @MrsAmandaProwse Bert! Bed! Now! And yes you can snuggle under the covers if you come now xxxxx
- 5 hours ago @BertBorder @MrSimeonProwse @HoZ_Books @MrsAmandaProwse Bert get over it now & stop tweeting Mrs Prowse & her publishers, it's bedtime xxxx
- 5 hours ago RT @MrSimeonProwse: #Congratulations @HoZ_Books your @MrsAmandaProwse has just made the #Kindle Top 10 again with http://t.co/aQM7ewbPTw ht…
- 5 hours ago #Congratulations @HoZ_Books your @MrsAmandaProwse has just made the #Kindle Top 10 again with http://t.co/aQM7ewbPTw http://t.co/NAn1MQo87Z
- 9 hours ago Professionally created #website or have a go at DYI? Ours is #handcrafted, what's yours? http://t.co/36UoJiFqHs @PPPress @HoZ_Books
Whisper to the Blood
KATE SHUGAK is a native Aleut working as a private investigator in Alaska. She's 5 foot 1 inch tall, carries a scar that runs from ear to ear across her throat and owns half-wolf, half-husky dog named Mutt. Resourceful, strong-willed, defiant, Kate is tougher than your average heroine - and she needs to be to survive the worst the Alaskan wilds can throw at her.
WHISPER TO THE BLOOD. A mining company has discovered a rich mineral deposit in Alaska's enormous Iqaluk Wildlife Refuge. Politicos see dollar signs for the state, but Ninilta residents, who live near the proposed site, are split: Will outsiders take the jobs? Will the environment be harmed by pollution? Will roads disintegrate . . . tourists invade? As the new chairperson of Ninilta's Native Association, a job she never wanted, Kate is embarassingly ill-equipped to handle the questions. Nor is she prepared when two individuals associated with the company turn up dead.