- 5 hours ago @spikeyspud @MajorProwse @WHSmith @HoZ_Books aaaaah thank you Mr Spud! Xxx
- 5 hours ago @MrsAmandaProwse @MajorProwse @WHSmith @HoZ_Books looks great. I'm going to get a copy for Mrs Spud.
- 8 hours ago @MajorProwse @WHSmith @HoZ_Books SO CHUFFED! thank you xxxx
- 8 hours ago Glad it arrived and hope you enjoy @Yorvikannie59 Let me know what you think in due course as always love to hear from readers @HoZ_Books
- 14 hours ago RT @ChickLitChloe: Loved my book post today! @MrsAmandaProwse @HoZ_Books #festiveread
Whisper to the Blood
KATE SHUGAK is a native Aleut working as a private investigator in Alaska. She's 5 foot 1 inch tall, carries a scar that runs from ear to ear across her throat and owns half-wolf, half-husky dog named Mutt. Resourceful, strong-willed, defiant, Kate is tougher than your average heroine - and she needs to be to survive the worst the Alaskan wilds can throw at her.
WHISPER TO THE BLOOD. A mining company has discovered a rich mineral deposit in Alaska's enormous Iqaluk Wildlife Refuge. Politicos see dollar signs for the state, but Ninilta residents, who live near the proposed site, are split: Will outsiders take the jobs? Will the environment be harmed by pollution? Will roads disintegrate . . . tourists invade? As the new chairperson of Ninilta's Native Association, a job she never wanted, Kate is embarassingly ill-equipped to handle the questions. Nor is she prepared when two individuals associated with the company turn up dead.