- 40 minutes ago RT @Thelastword1962: Happy publication day to the wonderful & also award winning MrsAmandaProwse #AnotherLove is out today. @HoZ_Books http…
- 8 hours ago Based in the #newsroom of the fictional Bangor Express. @ColinBateman #Papercuts @HoZ_Books #hilarious https://t.co/fl6zX2tbYx
- 8 hours ago On @IPGHQ's shortlist: @FaberBooks @PavilionBooks @HoZ_Books @OneWorldNews. https://t.co/6vCn4Q8FXj @HannahSJohnson @PubPerspectives
- 9 hours ago @LawOfIllusion90 @HoZ_Books Happy publication day darling girl xx
- 9 hours ago RT @LawOfIllusion90: i’ve just received the most gorgious bunch of flowers, thanks so much @hoz_books and @MrsAmandaProwse
Whisper to the Blood by Dana Stabenow
Enter code HOZ-25 at checkout
KATE SHUGAK is a native Aleut working as a private investigator in Alaska. She's 5 foot 1 inch tall, carries a scar that runs from ear to ear across her throat and owns half-wolf, half-husky dog named Mutt. Resourceful, strong-willed, defiant, Kate is tougher than your average heroine - and she needs to be to survive the worst the Alaskan wilds can throw at her.
WHISPER TO THE BLOOD. A mining company has discovered a rich mineral deposit in Alaska's enormous Iqaluk Wildlife Refuge. Politicos see dollar signs for the state, but Ninilta residents, who live near the proposed site, are split: Will outsiders take the jobs? Will the environment be harmed by pollution? Will roads disintegrate . . . tourists invade? As the new chairperson of Ninilta's Native Association, a job she never wanted, Kate is embarassingly ill-equipped to handle the questions. Nor is she prepared when two individuals associated with the company turn up dead.