- 5 hours ago @Guernseyevacuee @AmandaProwseFan @Anjuladevi @SianWeather @mduffywriter @davepperlmutter @HoZ_Books thank you lovely :)
- 5 hours ago @AmandaProwseFan @Anjuladevi @SianWeather @mduffywriter @Hell4Heather @davepperlmutter @HoZ_Books #ff cheers!
- 5 hours ago @davepperlmutter @AmandaProwseFan @Anjuladevi @SianWeather @mduffywriter @Hell4Heather @HoZ_Books #FF #HappyEaster
- 24 hours ago RT @Anjuladevi: @AmandaProwseFan @SianWeather @mduffywriter @Hell4Heather @davepperlmutter @Guernseyevacuee @HoZ_Books thank you so much re…
- 24 hours ago Thanks! #FF superstars! @AmandaProwseFan @Anjuladevi @SianWeather @mduffywriter @Hell4Heather @Guernseyevacuee @HoZ_Books #HappyEaster
Whisper to the Blood
KATE SHUGAK is a native Aleut working as a private investigator in Alaska. She's 5 foot 1 inch tall, carries a scar that runs from ear to ear across her throat and owns half-wolf, half-husky dog named Mutt. Resourceful, strong-willed, defiant, Kate is tougher than your average heroine - and she needs to be to survive the worst the Alaskan wilds can throw at her.
WHISPER TO THE BLOOD. A mining company has discovered a rich mineral deposit in Alaska's enormous Iqaluk Wildlife Refuge. Politicos see dollar signs for the state, but Ninilta residents, who live near the proposed site, are split: Will outsiders take the jobs? Will the environment be harmed by pollution? Will roads disintegrate . . . tourists invade? As the new chairperson of Ninilta's Native Association, a job she never wanted, Kate is embarassingly ill-equipped to handle the questions. Nor is she prepared when two individuals associated with the company turn up dead.