- 3 hours ago Ate lots of cheese at the launch of this funny little book from @HoZ_Books - thanks - am reading it caerphilly. Hoho! http://t.co/YGLh8SqPCa
- 20 hours ago @LauraSummersNow Me too! "Wesley Dale" is secretly Laura Palmer (which is me.) This is my first book launch as an author... exciting. Lx
- 20 hours ago Launch tonight of SAY CHEESE by Wesley Dale (aka Laura Palmer). 132 Commercial st, 6.30pm, come by if you like cheese jokes... Lx
- 22 hours ago Looking forward to the launch of 'Say Cheese' tonight from the team at @HoZ_Books
- 24 hours ago RT @UnitedAgents: Keep your eyes peeled for #PhilipKerr’s gripping new thriller, #JanuaryWindow, published by @HoZ_Books and hits the shelv…
This is the story of Efren, a young ratling born into the Court of Tasting, in the kingdom of rats below the city streets. The kingdom is in turmoil after the death of the old king, assassinated by a human scientist, Dr Henry Ross-Gibbon. Obsessed by an ambition to exterminate all rats, the doctor is assisted by Dogboy, an abandoned thirteen-year-old with a gift for understanding animals. Soon a war to the death rages between the rat kingdom and its mortal enemy: humankind.
Hurt and alone, Efren finds shelter with Dogboy and his friend Caz, a runaway eleven-year-old girl. And between these unlikely allies a spark is ignited - first of communication, then of hope. This tumultuous story of creatures caught up in a pitiless war transcends the barriers between animals and humans. What Watership Down did for rabbits, THE TWYNING will do for the kingdom of rats.