- 8 hours ago RT @Baby_BL_Fusion: 【本日4/24発売】ツウなあなたにおくるBLアンソロジー「BABY vol.4r」。書店にてあなたをお待ちしております。 http://t.co/H26JJTW5mU http://t.co/GOoKVkqT53
- 19 hours ago @t0myuma これhttp://t.co/f9gJF5C1p2 大人のおもちゃならかゆまさんかな＼(^o^)／
- 1 day ago I like the sound of loads of the non-fiction in the Autumn @HoZ_Books catalogue http://t.co/mNydU0Gp5M
- 1 day ago The @HoZ_Books catalogue has just arrived and I am a little bit (very big bit) excited.
- 1 day ago RT @DinsdaleImber: Congrats to @Luke_Scull whose pretty awesome THE GRIM COMPANY is shortlisted for the Morningstar Award @GEMMELLAWARD @Ho…
This is the story of Efren, a young ratling born into the Court of Tasting, in the kingdom of rats below the city streets. The kingdom is in turmoil after the death of the old king, assassinated by a human scientist, Dr Henry Ross-Gibbon. Obsessed by an ambition to exterminate all rats, the doctor is assisted by Dogboy, an abandoned thirteen-year-old with a gift for understanding animals. Soon a war to the death rages between the rat kingdom and its mortal enemy: humankind.
Hurt and alone, Efren finds shelter with Dogboy and his friend Caz, a runaway eleven-year-old girl. And between these unlikely allies a spark is ignited - first of communication, then of hope. This tumultuous story of creatures caught up in a pitiless war transcends the barriers between animals and humans. What Watership Down did for rabbits, THE TWYNING will do for the kingdom of rats.