- 1 hour ago Quién te hace los books de fotos?? Un besiin!! — me han hecho fotos andrews díez, juan amieva, adrian hoz y nuri... http://t.co/8CWOiLDanf
- 8 hours ago RT @upcoming4me: The story behind The Swimmer - Essay by Joakim Zander (@JoakimZander Available from @HC_Intl @HoZ_Books) #books http://t.c…
- 8 hours ago RT @sheilland: 100 reviews for @janelythell's THE LIE OF YOU! http://t.co/ney4llu7x2 @HoZ_Books
- 8 hours ago Via @upcoming4me, @JoakimZander tells the story behind THE SWIMMER http://t.co/HACMZ6hFqx
- 12 hours ago RT @upcoming4me: The story behind The Swimmer - Essay by Joakim Zander (@JoakimZander Available from @HC_Intl @HoZ_Books) #books http://t.c…
This is the story of Efren, a young ratling born into the Court of Tasting, in the kingdom of rats below the city streets. The kingdom is in turmoil after the death of the old king, assassinated by a human scientist, Dr Henry Ross-Gibbon. Obsessed by an ambition to exterminate all rats, the doctor is assisted by Dogboy, an abandoned thirteen-year-old with a gift for understanding animals. Soon a war to the death rages between the rat kingdom and its mortal enemy: humankind.
Hurt and alone, Efren finds shelter with Dogboy and his friend Caz, a runaway eleven-year-old girl. And between these unlikely allies a spark is ignited - first of communication, then of hope. This tumultuous story of creatures caught up in a pitiless war transcends the barriers between animals and humans. What Watership Down did for rabbits, THE TWYNING will do for the kingdom of rats.