- 2 hours ago Wonderful to see Angel Of Death in the #kindle top 100 for the first time - even if it's only a brief stay @HoZ_Books http://t.co/sn03kb55Pk
- 8 hours ago RT @EnterCarnivia: Just six days until the launch of the PB edition of The Abduction! Here's a sneak peak of the cracking new-look cover ht…
- 8 hours ago RT @Red14Films: The Duke is Dead - well he is for the purposes of our newest release for @PiuEatwell at least! @HoZ_Books - https://t.co/GL…
- 8 hours ago @Dauntbooks @FoxedBooks @Capuchinclass @HoZ_Books @mraozing Vegan-Soviet dieselpunk FTW. http://t.co/ykzzBcjVR6
- 9 hours ago The Duke is Dead - well he is for the purposes of our newest release for @PiuEatwell at least! @HoZ_Books - https://t.co/GLzlopY6G8
What WATERSHIP DOWN did for rabbits, THE TWYNING will do for the kingdom of rats.
A story of love, war and rats...
This is the story of Efren, a young ratling born into the Court of Tasting, in the kingdom of rats below the city streets. The kingdom is in turmoil after the death of the old king, assassinated by a human scientist, Dr Henry Ross-Gibbon. Obsessed by an ambition to exterminate all rats, the doctor is assisted by Dogboy, an abandoned thirteen-year-old with a gift for understanding animals. Soon a war to the death rages between the rat kingdom and its mortal enemy: humankind.
Hurt and alone, Efren finds shelter with Dogboy and his friend Caz, a runaway eleven-year-old girl. And between these unlikely allies a spark is ignited - first of communication, then of hope. This tumultuous story of creatures caught up in a pitiless war transcends the barriers between animals and humans. What Watership Down did for rabbits, THE TWYNING will do for the kingdom of rats.