- 10 hours ago @Guernseyevacuee @AmandaProwseFan @Anjuladevi @SianWeather @mduffywriter @davepperlmutter @HoZ_Books thank you lovely :)
- 10 hours ago @AmandaProwseFan @Anjuladevi @SianWeather @mduffywriter @Hell4Heather @davepperlmutter @HoZ_Books #ff cheers!
- 10 hours ago @davepperlmutter @AmandaProwseFan @Anjuladevi @SianWeather @mduffywriter @Hell4Heather @HoZ_Books #FF #HappyEaster
- 1 day ago RT @Anjuladevi: @AmandaProwseFan @SianWeather @mduffywriter @Hell4Heather @davepperlmutter @Guernseyevacuee @HoZ_Books thank you so much re…
- 1 day ago Thanks! #FF superstars! @AmandaProwseFan @Anjuladevi @SianWeather @mduffywriter @Hell4Heather @Guernseyevacuee @HoZ_Books #HappyEaster
The Desert of Souls
Acclaimed fantasy debut introducing a ripsnorting swords and sorcery adventure, inspired by the tales of One Thousand and One Nights.
THE CHRONICLE OF SWORD & SAND: Baghdad, AD 790. Caliph Harun al-Rashid presides over the greatest metropolis on Earth, ruler of an empire stretches from China to Byzantium. His exploits will be recorded in Alf Layla or, as we know it, The Book of One Thousand and One Nights.
But The Thousand and One Nights are silent on the deeds and adventures that befell two of the Caliph's subjects: the renowned scholar Dabir ibn Kahlil, and his shield and right hand, Asim el Abbas. For their story, we must turn to the Chronicle of Sand and Sword...
THE DESERT OF SOULS: Amid the trackless sands of ancient Arabia, two companions - a swordsman and a scholar - search for the ruins of the lost city of Ubar. Before their quest is over, they will battle necromancers and animated corpses, they will confront a creature that has traded wisdom for the souls of men since the dawn of time and they will fight to save a city's soul.