- 4 hours ago RT @BFLAgency: MT @HoZ_Books: Water Music, a thriller by @MargieOrford is iBook of the Week (and free!) http://t.co/tV8G3Lr5mo http://t.co…
- 4 hours ago MT @HoZ_Books: Water Music, a thriller by @MargieOrford is iBook of the Week (and free!) http://t.co/tV8G3Lr5mo http://t.co/WcbVEwZtpW
- 5 hours ago RT @CaroleGordon: RT @HoZ_Books: wishing a very happy birthday to our author @Team_Barrowman whose new novel with @BarrowmanCrime, The Book…
- 5 hours ago @CapelLand @HoZ_Books @richard51185877 visited Norfolk Island once walked by Colleen McCulloughs home a gorgeous Island peaceful 2 write
- 5 hours ago RT @BL_ana_bot: 「･･･俺も お前の事好きだよ壱都 正直言う ホントは寂しかった お前がいないとつまんねえよ」 猫野まりこ／同人に恋して http://t.co/uRhwmGPpef
The Desert of Souls
Acclaimed fantasy debut introducing a ripsnorting swords and sorcery adventure, inspired by the tales of One Thousand and One Nights.
THE CHRONICLE OF SWORD & SAND: Baghdad, AD 790. Caliph Harun al-Rashid presides over the greatest metropolis on Earth, ruler of an empire stretches from China to Byzantium. His exploits will be recorded in Alf Layla or, as we know it, The Book of One Thousand and One Nights.
But The Thousand and One Nights are silent on the deeds and adventures that befell two of the Caliph's subjects: the renowned scholar Dabir ibn Kahlil, and his shield and right hand, Asim el Abbas. For their story, we must turn to the Chronicle of Sand and Sword...
THE DESERT OF SOULS: Amid the trackless sands of ancient Arabia, two companions - a swordsman and a scholar - search for the ruins of the lost city of Ubar. Before their quest is over, they will battle necromancers and animated corpses, they will confront a creature that has traded wisdom for the souls of men since the dawn of time and they will fight to save a city's soul.