- 5 hours ago RT @BL_ana_bot: 「バカかオレは とっくに分かってたことじゃないか ただそれを認めるのが恐かっただけだろ これが恋だって そうだオレはずっと臆病だったんだなぁ」 藤本ハルキ／先生のクセに http://t.co/S1cSJYMzz0
- 5 hours ago RT @WstonesChiswick: If you haven't seen the most beautiful book in the shop, here it is. That Glimpse of Truth by @drearyagent @HoZ_Books …
- 22 hours ago RT @AmandaProwseFan: #ff The best publishers in the land with a huge variety of superb authors: @HoZ_Books @NotBeckySharp : )
- 22 hours ago @JoakimZander @HoZ_Books @thebookseller Later upload than planned but nonetheless, it's a Timeless Classic
- 22 hours ago RT @JoakimZander: @Newsignedbooks @HoZ_Books @thebookseller Thanks a lot, Carl. I'm blushing now...
This is the story of Efren, a young ratling born into the Court of Tasting, in the kingdom of rats below the city streets. The kingdom is in turmoil after the death of the old king, assassinated by a human scientist, Dr Henry Ross-Gibbon. Obsessed by an ambition to exterminate all rats, the doctor is assisted by Dogboy, an abandoned thirteen-year-old with a gift for understanding animals. Soon a war to the death rages between the rat kingdom and its mortal enemy: humankind.
Hurt and alone, Efren finds shelter with Dogboy and his friend Caz, a runaway eleven-year-old girl. And between these unlikely allies a spark is ignited - first of communication, then of hope. This tumultuous story of creatures caught up in a pitiless war transcends the barriers between animals and humans. What Watership Down did for rabbits, THE TWYNING will do for the kingdom of rats.