- 2 hours ago @Hollow_star42 @emthebookworm @ShazsBookBlog @midaspr @HoZ_Books thank you so much! Xx
- 2 hours ago RT @emthebookworm: Stunning bookpost today to review for @ShazsBookBlog thank you @midaspr @MrsAmandaProwse @HoZ_Books http://t.co/67IlNVXP…
- 3 hours ago @emthebookworm @ShazsBookBlog @midaspr @MrsAmandaProwse @HoZ_Books Ooooh I LOVE her books :) lucky you ! Enjoy :) xxx
- 5 hours ago calling all @NadineDorriesMP fans: a perfect #christmasread in form of short story #runtohim - out today on @ibooks! http://t.co/0waplGxP3x
- 7 hours ago RT @littlebookfairy: On page 13 of Orkney twilight, by Clare carson http://t.co/M5TuH3kwE1
This is the story of Efren, a young ratling born into the Court of Tasting, in the kingdom of rats below the city streets. The kingdom is in turmoil after the death of the old king, assassinated by a human scientist, Dr Henry Ross-Gibbon. Obsessed by an ambition to exterminate all rats, the doctor is assisted by Dogboy, an abandoned thirteen-year-old with a gift for understanding animals. Soon a war to the death rages between the rat kingdom and its mortal enemy: humankind.
Hurt and alone, Efren finds shelter with Dogboy and his friend Caz, a runaway eleven-year-old girl. And between these unlikely allies a spark is ignited - first of communication, then of hope. This tumultuous story of creatures caught up in a pitiless war transcends the barriers between animals and humans. What Watership Down did for rabbits, THE TWYNING will do for the kingdom of rats.