- 3 hours ago RT @janelythell: Come to East Grinstead Library on @WorldBookNight to hear 4 #thriller writers discuss crime http://t.co/cl65oEsQd2 @AboutE…
- 4 hours ago RT @Baby_BL_Fusion: 【4/24発売】『BABY vol.10r』今回の特集は「オネエ攻」可憐でカワイイ彼女(？)達が、ベッドの上で豹変する!?井戸ぎほう先生の素敵な表紙が目印です☆http://t.co/U76mT7ICq7 http://t.co/8TRr…
- 7 hours ago @Riddlist @HoZ_Books I am so lucky! I'll try not to spoil the ending for you ;) I love how it develops a SF twist. Cannot wait!
- 7 hours ago @Wetdarkandwild @HoZ_Books So jealous! I haven't gotten the Plague and World copies yet. Enjoy!
- 8 hours ago Yay, lovely to have you following: @EboniKobus @writenote1 @GeordieApparel @webleithen @bbass335 @carlagriffiths @HoZ_Books @hellywellytaff
This is the story of Efren, a young ratling born into the Court of Tasting, in the kingdom of rats below the city streets. The kingdom is in turmoil after the death of the old king, assassinated by a human scientist, Dr Henry Ross-Gibbon. Obsessed by an ambition to exterminate all rats, the doctor is assisted by Dogboy, an abandoned thirteen-year-old with a gift for understanding animals. Soon a war to the death rages between the rat kingdom and its mortal enemy: humankind.
Hurt and alone, Efren finds shelter with Dogboy and his friend Caz, a runaway eleven-year-old girl. And between these unlikely allies a spark is ignited - first of communication, then of hope. This tumultuous story of creatures caught up in a pitiless war transcends the barriers between animals and humans. What Watership Down did for rabbits, THE TWYNING will do for the kingdom of rats.