- 42 minutes ago @jasonw @DenimAlley I'm afraid I've just told a porky. Both print and kindle editions are now scheduled for 2016.
- 1 hour ago RT @totnesbookshop: We do love it when @HoZ_Books spoil us! #MasterOfWar @davidgilmanuk http://t.co/hirhyyOB3k
- 1 hour ago @jasonw @DenimAlley You don't! This is a feed issue, which we shall fix immediately. Stay tuned.
- 1 hour ago RT @lacekate: Look what's arrived from lovely @HoZ_Books. Thank you xx http://t.co/UysBoSRGlV
- 1 hour ago RT @MrSimeonProwse: @HoZ_Books Are these yours? http://t.co/kc9YEcDJV3
'The body you are wearing used to be mine.' So begins the letter Myfanwy Thomas is holding when she awakes in a London park surrounded by bodies all wearing latex gloves. With no recollection of who she is, Myfanwy must follow the instructions her former self left behind to discover her identity and track down the agents who want to destroy her.
She soon learns that she is a Rook, a high-ranking member of a secret organization called the Checquy that battles the many supernatural forces at work in Britain. She also discovers that she possesses a rare and deadly supernatural ability of her own.
Filled with characters both fascinating and fantastical, The Rook is a richly inventive, suspenseful fantasy. An astonishing debut from a brilliant new voice.