- 6 hours ago @JoakimZander @HoZ_Books it was a fantastic read and a total pleasure to read especially the running round cities I know personally
- 7 hours ago @atticusfinch104 @HoZ_Books Thanks so much for reading and supporting The Swimmer!
- 7 hours ago RT @atticusfinch104: @HoZ_Books @JoakimZander a fantastic book a wonderful read https://t.co/GDtuMw1rmN
- 7 hours ago RT @AmandaProwseFan: Thank you @amazon your recommendations are exactly what we'd recommend too! @MrsAmandaProwse @HoZ_Books http://t.co/QU…
- 9 hours ago RT @swlittlefield: Cover reveal! UK version of THE MISSING PLACE - titled THE MOON POOL http://t.co/X5xfOiUgy2 @HoZ_Books
'The body you are wearing used to be mine.' So begins the letter Myfanwy Thomas is holding when she awakes in a London park surrounded by bodies all wearing latex gloves. With no recollection of who she is, Myfanwy must follow the instructions her former self left behind to discover her identity and track down the agents who want to destroy her.
She soon learns that she is a Rook, a high-ranking member of a secret organization called the Checquy that battles the many supernatural forces at work in Britain. She also discovers that she possesses a rare and deadly supernatural ability of her own.
Filled with characters both fascinating and fantastical, The Rook is a richly inventive, suspenseful fantasy. An astonishing debut from a brilliant new voice.