- 1 day ago Prince of Darkness! @NotBeckySharp @HoZ_Books Mr postie dropped FAB copy in, thx so much-bring on easter hols! love the pesky Plantagenets
- 1 day ago @HoZ_Books aquires Clare Carson's #debut #novels from @oliagent of @AMHeathLtd in a 2 #bookdeal.
- 1 day ago RT @ben_cheethamUK: First look at the real thing. @HoZ_Books have done an amazing job. Only a month until publication! http://t.co/N3SgDme5…
- 1 day ago Review of LAZY DAYS by Erlend Loe http://t.co/PtYof7FDpg Loe is such a slacker, but he is unaccountably funny @erlendloe @HoZ_Books
- 1 day ago RT @AMHeathLtd: Fantastic news for Clare Carson and @oliagent! HoZ pre-empts debut in six-figure deal | The Bookseller http://t.co/2Pd6iOjB…
'The body you are wearing used to be mine.' So begins the letter Myfanwy Thomas is holding when she awakes in a London park surrounded by bodies all wearing latex gloves. With no recollection of who she is, Myfanwy must follow the instructions her former self left behind to discover her identity and track down the agents who want to destroy her.
She soon learns that she is a Rook, a high-ranking member of a secret organization called the Checquy that battles the many supernatural forces at work in Britain. She also discovers that she possesses a rare and deadly supernatural ability of her own.
Filled with characters both fascinating and fantastical, The Rook is a richly inventive, suspenseful fantasy. An astonishing debut from a brilliant new voice.