- 6 hours ago Great to hear yr reaction. Heja divides readers. Some feel sympathy for her in spite of her monstrous actions @loveofagoodbook @HoZ_Books
- 6 hours ago @DGazotau http://t.co/jrK8bffuGU #18jot
- 9 hours ago @perfffcalum http://t.co/rOn61wVihV #Jqbi63
- 11 hours ago @50TysonOfficial http://t.co/ZgS2M8npIV #8gtyw9
- 12 hours ago RT @culaqilei: @Wsnuratiqah http://t.co/L9uV7V1XM5 #Xis9rcy
The Grim Company
First in an epic, gritty trilogy from the hottest new voice in British fantasy.
It is a time of darkness. The last magic of the dead gods is on the wane. Demons and half-formed monsters plague the land as the final barriers between the realms begin to fail. The jealous Magelords of three great cities sit in their towers of stone and brood over the scant power that remains...
It is not a time of heroes. Their songs are long forgotten, their deeds go unwritten.
But, even now, some few still nurse a spark of hope, an unlikely fellowship, united against the tyranny of their immortal overlords - THE GRIM COMPANY.