- 28 minutes ago RT @janelythell: Q and A with Laura Palmer, Publishing Director Fiction, Head of Zeus http://t.co/7ljEk6eVhc #thrillers #amwriting @HoZ_Boo…
- 10 hours ago RT @Waterstones RT for the chance to win @MrsAmandaProwse's moving new book "Will You Remember Me?" @HoZ_Books http://t.co/IMRuEaT2Gr
- 15 hours ago @HoZ_Books Are there any proofs of The Story of us available to bloggers? I loved fractured!
- 16 hours ago Yes we are both happy HoZers Ben. Thanks for your RT and I hope our paths cross one day @ben_cheethamUK @HoZ_Books
- 17 hours ago @emthebookworm It is not currently possible to expand the giveaway to Ireland. But 'The Story of Us' will be available to buy on 1st Aug!
The Grim Company
First in an epic, gritty trilogy from the hottest new voice in British fantasy.
It is a time of darkness. The last magic of the dead gods is on the wane. Demons and half-formed monsters plague the land as the final barriers between the realms begin to fail. The jealous Magelords of three great cities sit in their towers of stone and brood over the scant power that remains...
It is not a time of heroes. Their songs are long forgotten, their deeds go unwritten.
But, even now, some few still nurse a spark of hope, an unlikely fellowship, united against the tyranny of their immortal overlords - THE GRIM COMPANY.