- 5 hours ago RT @samcsrennie: Love @HoZ_Books's online campaign for The Abduction. http://t.co/5GtNDl9MOM The kind of creativity all publishers need.
- 5 hours ago lovely to see @CeeBee750 's debut ASHES IN THE WIND riding high on @KindleUK http://t.co/75L8kAVXIz @FMcMAssociates
- 17 hours ago Love @HoZ_Books's online campaign for The Abduction. http://t.co/5GtNDl9MOM The kind of creativity all publishers need.
- 17 hours ago @NickQuantrill @HoZ_Books I'll report back! S
- 17 hours ago @CrimeReviewUK @HoZ_Books I'd be interested to know what you make of it. Love/hate type of book, I suspect.
The Grim Company
First in an epic, gritty trilogy from the hottest new voice in British fantasy.
It is a time of darkness. The last magic of the dead gods is on the wane. Demons and half-formed monsters plague the land as the final barriers between the realms begin to fail. The jealous Magelords of three great cities sit in their towers of stone and brood over the scant power that remains...
It is not a time of heroes. Their songs are long forgotten, their deeds go unwritten.
But, even now, some few still nurse a spark of hope, an unlikely fellowship, united against the tyranny of their immortal overlords - THE GRIM COMPANY.