- 5 hours ago Very pleased to hear that @FaberAcademy alumnus, Sir Christopher Bland, publishes his debut novel 'Ashes in the Wind' w/ @HoZ_Books in Sept.
- 5 hours ago RT @kmap2: So Audrey: 59 Ways to Put a Little Hepburn in Your Step/Cindy De La Hoz #books http://t.co/e2lNNtlCeL
- 5 hours ago So Audrey: 59 Ways to Put a Little Hepburn in Your Step/Cindy De La Hoz #books http://t.co/e2lNNtlCeL
- 1 day ago Great to hear yr reaction. Heja divides readers. Some feel sympathy for her in spite of her monstrous actions @loveofagoodbook @HoZ_Books
- 1 day ago @DGazotau http://t.co/jrK8bffuGU #18jot
The Dangerous Edge of Things
You've just inherited a gun shop, and you're currently suspected of murder. Can things get any worse for Tai Randolph? For fans of Meg Gardiner and Karin Slaughter.
Tai Randolph has just moved to Atlanta. She thought inheriting a Confederate-themed gun shop was her biggest headache - until she finds a young but dead woman in her brother's driveway. With her brother missing and her firearms connection, the siblings are the Atlanta Police Department's number one suspects.
Tai is determined to clear their name. But it doesn't look good. Where's her brother? What is his connection with the dead woman? Why is she being tailed by a private secrurity company? Tai is lead from the cold-eyed glamour of Atlanta's adult entertainment scene to the gilded treachery of its most exclusive enclaves. Potential suspects abound, including violent stalkers, vengeful sisters, and a paparazzo with a taste for meth. But it takes another murder - and threats to her own life - to make Tai realize that to solve this crime, she has to trust the most dangerous man she's ever met.