- 15 hours ago I like the sound of loads of the non-fiction in the Autumn @HoZ_Books catalogue http://t.co/mNydU0Gp5M
- 22 hours ago The @HoZ_Books catalogue has just arrived and I am a little bit (very big bit) excited.
- 23 hours ago RT @DinsdaleImber: Congrats to @Luke_Scull whose pretty awesome THE GRIM COMPANY is shortlisted for the Morningstar Award @GEMMELLAWARD @Ho…
- 1 day ago Congrats to @Luke_Scull whose pretty awesome THE GRIM COMPANY is shortlisted for the Morningstar Award @GEMMELLAWARD @HoZ_Books
- 2 days ago RT @MrsAmandaProwse: @bbcrb @readingagency @HoZ_Books I'm talking world book night at 10 am!
The Dangerous Edge of Things
You've just inherited a gun shop, and you're currently suspected of murder. Can things get any worse for Tai Randolph? For fans of Meg Gardiner and Karin Slaughter.
Tai Randolph has just moved to Atlanta. She thought inheriting a Confederate-themed gun shop was her biggest headache - until she finds a young but dead woman in her brother's driveway. With her brother missing and her firearms connection, the siblings are the Atlanta Police Department's number one suspects.
Tai is determined to clear their name. But it doesn't look good. Where's her brother? What is his connection with the dead woman? Why is she being tailed by a private secrurity company? Tai is lead from the cold-eyed glamour of Atlanta's adult entertainment scene to the gilded treachery of its most exclusive enclaves. Potential suspects abound, including violent stalkers, vengeful sisters, and a paparazzo with a taste for meth. But it takes another murder - and threats to her own life - to make Tai realize that to solve this crime, she has to trust the most dangerous man she's ever met.