- 10 hours ago @HoZ_Books #theswimmer
- 13 hours ago @HoZ_Books Are these yours? http://t.co/kc9YEcDJV3
- 14 hours ago RT @FaberFactory: Retrospective on some of our favourite #debuts of 2014 | @HoZ_Books @AtlanticBooks @PushkinPress @AllisonandBusby http:/…
- 16 hours ago @HoZ_Books Why do we have to wait an extra year for the Kindle edition of @DenimAlley 's "Stiletto"?
- 21 hours ago RT @totnesbookshop: We do love it when @HoZ_Books spoil us! #MasterOfWar @davidgilmanuk http://t.co/hirhyyOB3k
The Dangerous Edge of Things
You've just inherited a gun shop, and you're currently suspected of murder. Can things get any worse for Tai Randolph? For fans of Meg Gardiner and Karin Slaughter.
Tai Randolph has just moved to Atlanta. She thought inheriting a Confederate-themed gun shop was her biggest headache - until she finds a young but dead woman in her brother's driveway. With her brother missing and her firearms connection, the siblings are the Atlanta Police Department's number one suspects.
Tai is determined to clear their name. But it doesn't look good. Where's her brother? What is his connection with the dead woman? Why is she being tailed by a private secrurity company? Tai is lead from the cold-eyed glamour of Atlanta's adult entertainment scene to the gilded treachery of its most exclusive enclaves. Potential suspects abound, including violent stalkers, vengeful sisters, and a paparazzo with a taste for meth. But it takes another murder - and threats to her own life - to make Tai realize that to solve this crime, she has to trust the most dangerous man she's ever met.