- 9 hours ago RT @janelythell: Thriller alert. On stage at @HHLiteraryFest on Tues 16 Sept 11 am with Tamar Cohen and Sophie McKenzie http://t.co/KjrYBf…
- 11 hours ago our @NadineDorriesMP has over 1,000 verified 5* reviews on @AmazonUK and has sat in the top 50 all summer! http://t.co/UNaWFv9ZIo
- 15 hours ago Just received 1st draft of @MrsAmandaProwse new novel, A MOTHER'S STORY. Cannot wait to read. Am expecting to be shocked & shed a tear... Lx
- 17 hours ago August Book Haul - @HodderBooks @orionbooks @headlinepg @TransworldBooks @QuercusBooks @HoZ_Books http://t.co/NfWqUYXakH #bookbloggers
- 17 hours ago big thanks to my agent @andrewlownie for help on delivering debut book 'No More Champagne' ms to @HoZ_Books and soon @PicadorUSA
The Dangerous Edge of Things
You've just inherited a gun shop, and you're currently suspected of murder. Can things get any worse for Tai Randolph? For fans of Meg Gardiner and Karin Slaughter.
Tai Randolph has just moved to Atlanta. She thought inheriting a Confederate-themed gun shop was her biggest headache - until she finds a young but dead woman in her brother's driveway. With her brother missing and her firearms connection, the siblings are the Atlanta Police Department's number one suspects.
Tai is determined to clear their name. But it doesn't look good. Where's her brother? What is his connection with the dead woman? Why is she being tailed by a private secrurity company? Tai is lead from the cold-eyed glamour of Atlanta's adult entertainment scene to the gilded treachery of its most exclusive enclaves. Potential suspects abound, including violent stalkers, vengeful sisters, and a paparazzo with a taste for meth. But it takes another murder - and threats to her own life - to make Tai realize that to solve this crime, she has to trust the most dangerous man she's ever met.