- 1 hour ago RT @millysum: Congrats to Wesley Dale (aka @misslpalmer) for a great book launch last nt - cheese jokes rule! @HoZ_Books #saycheese http://…
- 2 hours ago @HoZ_Books @NadineDorriesMP @Tesco money grabber
- 2 hours ago Congrats to Wesley Dale (aka @misslpalmer) for a great book launch last nt - cheese jokes rule! @HoZ_Books #saycheese http://t.co/dvkjlG1Fnj
- 4 hours ago Don't forget @NadineDorriesMP THE FOUR STREETS paperback is only £2 at @Tesco - only one week left! Tweet us a pic x
- 4 hours ago have you spotted the @NadineDorriesMP posters at London Victoria or Manchester Piccadilly train stations? Please tweet your photos!
The Babylon Gene
Forget everything you think you know. Here is the mother of all conspiracy thrillers, a secret that was written in blood at the dawn of history...
2004: when violent Jihadists bomb a Masonic lodge in Istanbul, the Turkish military enlist maverick British agent Toby Ashe to find the cause of the attack.
Hurled into a tense race against the CIA to solve an intelligence puzzle encompassing genetic research, a covert SAS mission, the true origins of Freemasonry, and the strange disappearance of the leader of a Kurdish mystical religion, Ashe must travel the globe in pursuit of answers.What if the invasion of Iraq was nothing to do with WMD?
What if America wasn't motivated by oil, or regime change? What if the world's largest superpower was driven by a desire to find something far more dangerous - a viral weapon passed down through history...
Explosive, fast-paced and brimming with expert knowledge of everything from Freemasonry to genetics, Christian mythology to military tactics, The Babylon Gene takes the conspiracy thriller to a whole new level.