- 1 hour ago @HoZ_Books @DenimAlley Ah, shame. Thanks for the info anyway!
- 1 hour ago @jasonw @DenimAlley I'm afraid I've just told a porky. Both print and kindle editions are now scheduled for 2016.
- 1 hour ago RT @totnesbookshop: We do love it when @HoZ_Books spoil us! #MasterOfWar @davidgilmanuk http://t.co/hirhyyOB3k
- 1 hour ago @jasonw @DenimAlley You don't! This is a feed issue, which we shall fix immediately. Stay tuned.
- 1 hour ago RT @lacekate: Look what's arrived from lovely @HoZ_Books. Thank you xx http://t.co/UysBoSRGlV
The Babylon Gene
Forget everything you think you know. Here is the mother of all conspiracy thrillers, a secret that was written in blood at the dawn of history...
2004: when violent Jihadists bomb a Masonic lodge in Istanbul, the Turkish military enlist maverick British agent Toby Ashe to find the cause of the attack.
Hurled into a tense race against the CIA to solve an intelligence puzzle encompassing genetic research, a covert SAS mission, the true origins of Freemasonry, and the strange disappearance of the leader of a Kurdish mystical religion, Ashe must travel the globe in pursuit of answers.What if the invasion of Iraq was nothing to do with WMD?
What if America wasn't motivated by oil, or regime change? What if the world's largest superpower was driven by a desire to find something far more dangerous - a viral weapon passed down through history...
Explosive, fast-paced and brimming with expert knowledge of everything from Freemasonry to genetics, Christian mythology to military tactics, The Babylon Gene takes the conspiracy thriller to a whole new level.