- 1 hour ago RT @MrSimeonProwse: RT to #Win a signed copy of 'A Mother's Story' by @MrsAmandaProwse @HoZ_Books http://t.co/kDTxznBUfF #Giveaway http://…
- 6 hours ago @bookaddictshaun @WorldBookNight @HoZ_Books been dying to read this!! What a gorgeous cover as well!
- 6 hours ago YES! I have been chosen as a World Book Night volunteer! And it's for a book I LOVED. @WorldBookNight @HoZ_Books http://t.co/MWwQ812bL6
- 7 hours ago @MrsAmandaProwse @HoZ_Books Thanks again! WAS such a lovely surprise to get :) xx
- 7 hours ago @x_kels_x @HoZ_Books you are very welcome xxx
Stealing the Dragon
Take a smart, funny ex-detective. Add a beautiful, deadly Chinese assassin. Pour into San Francisco, shake violently and you have one sassy new thriller.
THE SAN FRANCISCO NOIR SERIES. Take one smart, funny ex-detective. Add one beautiful, deadly Chinese assassin. Pour into San Francisco and shake violently.
STEALING THE DRAGON. When a container ship filled with illegal Chinese immigrants runs aground on Alcatraz Island, the crew slaughtered like cattle, private investigator Cape Weathers has to find out what happened. His motives aren't mercenary, but personal. He's afraid that his friend Sally Mei, a woman with a shadowy past, might have been the killer.
Weathers' investigation takes him into Chinatown where he runs up against the Triads, a local leader with his eyes on the mayors' office and an exiled mob boss improbably named One-Eyed Dong. The colorful characters are just part of the fun in this fast-paced story. Even better are the flashbacks to Sally's life growing up in a Hong Kong school for assassins.