- 9 hours ago RT @BL_ana_bot: 「バカかオレは とっくに分かってたことじゃないか ただそれを認めるのが恐かっただけだろ これが恋だって そうだオレはずっと臆病だったんだなぁ」 藤本ハルキ／先生のクセに http://t.co/S1cSJYMzz0
- 9 hours ago RT @WstonesChiswick: If you haven't seen the most beautiful book in the shop, here it is. That Glimpse of Truth by @drearyagent @HoZ_Books …
- 1 day ago RT @AmandaProwseFan: #ff The best publishers in the land with a huge variety of superb authors: @HoZ_Books @NotBeckySharp : )
- 1 day ago @JoakimZander @HoZ_Books @thebookseller Later upload than planned but nonetheless, it's a Timeless Classic
- 1 day ago RT @JoakimZander: @Newsignedbooks @HoZ_Books @thebookseller Thanks a lot, Carl. I'm blushing now...
Stealing the Dragon
Take a smart, funny ex-detective. Add a beautiful, deadly Chinese assassin. Pour into San Francisco, shake violently and you have one sassy new thriller.
THE SAN FRANCISCO NOIR SERIES. Take one smart, funny ex-detective. Add one beautiful, deadly Chinese assassin. Pour into San Francisco and shake violently.
STEALING THE DRAGON. When a container ship filled with illegal Chinese immigrants runs aground on Alcatraz Island, the crew slaughtered like cattle, private investigator Cape Weathers has to find out what happened. His motives aren't mercenary, but personal. He's afraid that his friend Sally Mei, a woman with a shadowy past, might have been the killer.
Weathers' investigation takes him into Chinatown where he runs up against the Triads, a local leader with his eyes on the mayors' office and an exiled mob boss improbably named One-Eyed Dong. The colorful characters are just part of the fun in this fast-paced story. Even better are the flashbacks to Sally's life growing up in a Hong Kong school for assassins.