- 9 hours ago very exciting that Jonathan Holt's second book THE ABDUCTION is just 99p on kindle today! http://t.co/MJDnGsp3CG
- 9 hours ago @marchingwithtea @clnichols6 @HoZ_Books It is handsome.
- 10 hours ago @clnichols6 @WordsofMercury @HoZ_Books I love the look of this.
- 10 hours ago @WordsofMercury @HoZ_Books how pretty!
- 10 hours ago Somehow, that’s my first Okri. @HoZ_Books look to be reissuing four others though.
Shadows in the Night
AD 91: Life is cheap, and so is death...
WELCOME TO ROMAN BRITAIN. It is almost fifty years since the legions invaded but Britannia is still a raw, frontier province. Tensions run high, especially in the north, where Aurelia Marcella, a young Roman woman fled from the ruins of Pompeii, runs the Oak Tree Inn on the road to York.
SHADOWS IN THE NIGHT. When a traveller is beaten and left for dead outside her inn, Aurelia finds herself confronted by a man known only as The Shadow of Death. The Shadow of Death leads a clandestine warband and they have but one message for Roman settlers like Aurelia: GET OUT OR DIE. Can Aurelia discover who The Shadow of Death is before his campaign of terror turns to outright rebellion?