- 6 hours ago LANA: The Memories, the Myths, the Movies/Cheryl Crane, Cindy De La Hoz #books http://t.co/i73JW6Xj5h
- 8 hours ago Hi @HoZ_Books @kateantiquity @jewelmarkpress @WaterCiren @JoelMarkHarris @JasonElsom great to have you following us :-)
- 9 hours ago RT @minionsofbooks: Today on @loveofagoodbook: The Lie of You by @janelythell http://t.co/DvMyF1F5Zj @NotBeckySharp @HoZ_Books
- 16 hours ago RT @BFLAgency: MT @HoZ_Books: Water Music, a thriller by @MargieOrford is iBook of the Week (and free!) http://t.co/tV8G3Lr5mo http://t.co…
- 16 hours ago MT @HoZ_Books: Water Music, a thriller by @MargieOrford is iBook of the Week (and free!) http://t.co/tV8G3Lr5mo http://t.co/WcbVEwZtpW
Shadows in the Night
AD 91: Life is cheap, and so is death...
WELCOME TO ROMAN BRITAIN. It is almost fifty years since the legions invaded but Britannia is still a raw, frontier province. Tensions run high, especially in the north, where Aurelia Marcella, a young Roman woman fled from the ruins of Pompeii, runs the Oak Tree Inn on the road to York.
SHADOWS IN THE NIGHT. When a traveller is beaten and left for dead outside her inn, Aurelia finds herself confronted by a man known only as The Shadow of Death. The Shadow of Death leads a clandestine warband and they have but one message for Roman settlers like Aurelia: GET OUT OR DIE. Can Aurelia discover who The Shadow of Death is before his campaign of terror turns to outright rebellion?