- 7 hours ago My Interview With Author Joakim Zander @JoakimZander http://t.co/Y2wk8jiV5s @HoZ_Books http://t.co/Xm4cOmuNyY
- 11 hours ago RT @marymaywrite: December is #pantomime time in the old country... http://t.co/kTcvq9b9tU #nostalgia #entertainment @PPPress @Hoz_Books
- 11 hours ago December is #pantomime time in the old country... http://t.co/kTcvq9b9tU #nostalgia #entertainment @PPPress @Hoz_Books
- 16 hours ago RT @thebookplank: Best Detective of 2014 published by @JoFletcherBooks @HoZ_Books @UKTor @TitanBooks http://t.co/HNcJIwFvPI
- 17 hours ago RT @ParmenionBooks: https://t.co/Dsl5Uh9ksF @HoZ_Books @NotBeckySharp @sewdarnpretty
Shadows in the Night
AD 91: Life is cheap, and so is death...
WELCOME TO ROMAN BRITAIN. It is almost fifty years since the legions invaded but Britannia is still a raw, frontier province. Tensions run high, especially in the north, where Aurelia Marcella, a young Roman woman fled from the ruins of Pompeii, runs the Oak Tree Inn on the road to York.
SHADOWS IN THE NIGHT. When a traveller is beaten and left for dead outside her inn, Aurelia finds herself confronted by a man known only as The Shadow of Death. The Shadow of Death leads a clandestine warband and they have but one message for Roman settlers like Aurelia: GET OUT OR DIE. Can Aurelia discover who The Shadow of Death is before his campaign of terror turns to outright rebellion?