- 5 hours ago It's never too late to fall in love... A Little Love by @MrsAmandaProwse http://t.co/lAg3DNpK7a publishes next week.Let the countdown begin!
- 13 hours ago @HoZ_Books hello, will colleen mccullough's masters of rome series be available for purchase on the US itunes store? thanks!
- 1 day ago @hhbagencyltd @EmmaBurstall @HoZ_Books ooh, pretty!! Way to go Emma!!! X
- 1 day ago RT @hhbagencyltd: LOVING the shiny new paperback edition of @EmmaBurstall's The Darling Girls due out in Jan '14. Thank you @HoZ_Books! htt…
- 1 day ago LOVING the shiny new paperback edition of @EmmaBurstall's The Darling Girls due out in Jan '14. Thank you @HoZ_Books! http://t.co/BbMPBmfZjV
Shadows in the Night
AD 91: Life is cheap, and so is death...
WELCOME TO ROMAN BRITAIN. It is almost fifty years since the legions invaded but Britannia is still a raw, frontier province. Tensions run high, especially in the north, where Aurelia Marcella, a young Roman woman fled from the ruins of Pompeii, runs the Oak Tree Inn on the road to York.
SHADOWS IN THE NIGHT. When a traveller is beaten and left for dead outside her inn, Aurelia finds herself confronted by a man known only as The Shadow of Death. The Shadow of Death leads a clandestine warband and they have but one message for Roman settlers like Aurelia: GET OUT OR DIE. Can Aurelia discover who The Shadow of Death is before his campaign of terror turns to outright rebellion?