- 1 hour ago highly recommend a peak at this lovely blog, there's a piece about the incredible female war pilot Jackie Moggridge http://t.co/WWmCDdOK3h
- 13 hours ago @HoZ_Books @ArabellaPike And I signed all of them. Dx
- 13 hours ago @HoZ_Books @drearyagent I want this book too. Looks fabulous. Congrats
- 15 hours ago RT @WstonesChiswick: If you haven't seen the most beautiful book in the shop, here it is. That Glimpse of Truth by @drearyagent @HoZ_Books …
- 17 hours ago TIGER MILK: I'm a fan of @stefdevelasco and @timmohr's funny shocking happy sad novel from @HoZ_Books: http://t.co/G1EUTvwrEk
Shadows in the Night
AD 91: Life is cheap, and so is death...
WELCOME TO ROMAN BRITAIN. It is almost fifty years since the legions invaded but Britannia is still a raw, frontier province. Tensions run high, especially in the north, where Aurelia Marcella, a young Roman woman fled from the ruins of Pompeii, runs the Oak Tree Inn on the road to York.
SHADOWS IN THE NIGHT. When a traveller is beaten and left for dead outside her inn, Aurelia finds herself confronted by a man known only as The Shadow of Death. The Shadow of Death leads a clandestine warband and they have but one message for Roman settlers like Aurelia: GET OUT OR DIE. Can Aurelia discover who The Shadow of Death is before his campaign of terror turns to outright rebellion?