- 10 hours ago @HoZ_Books @AmandaProwseFan yeeeeeha! xxx
- 11 hours ago @MrsAmandaProwse @AmandaProwseFan Just received an email from Amazon and they have fixed the problem with the categories.
- 11 hours ago @HoZ_Books I invite you to follow @TopfotoUK for the imagery of nearly everything.
- 11 hours ago The Story Of Us by @AtkinsDani only 59p http://t.co/DKyFnQqHHs @AmazonUK Incredible read! @HoZ_Books @NotBeckySharp http://t.co/yczXsjJT38
- 16 hours ago @HoZ_Books @MrsAmandaProwse @pfd thank you kindly I will try there.
A crime novel set in Ancient Rome. A city under the thrall of a tyrant, where deceit and death walk hand-in-hand.
DECEIT, TYRANNY, DEATH.
Games the Romans play best.
Sextus Ingentius Verpa, imperial senator, notorious informer and scheming minion of the despotic Emperor Domitian, has been butchered in the night.
The Emperor has decreed that punishment will be swift and has commissioned Gaius Plinius Secundus - better known as Pliny the Younger - to investigate. Pliny is no detective, but unless he can find the murderer by the close of the ‘Ludi Romani', or Roman Games, all Verpa's slaves - forty men and women - will be burned alive in the arena.
That gives Pliny just fifteen days. Fifteen days that will threaten Pliny's conscience, his life and the stability of Rome itself.