- 3 hours ago The Big Book of Christmas Mysteries: The Most Complete Collection! | http://t.co/FgzvG8kAq8 | @kobo @HoZ_Books http://t.co/iAksog8x7n
- 4 hours ago This is the blockbusting final installment in the Origin Mysteries | http://t.co/Wewzx17ZDU | @HoZ_Books @kobo http://t.co/pfeaPqMYEX
- 4 hours ago If this plague takes hold, it could change humanity forever... http://t.co/AJVGxc0dSQ | @HoZ_Books @kobo http://t.co/krmm8mVH3C
- 5 hours ago RT @Allisonmw80: @HoZ_Books @MrsAmandaProwse @AmandaProwseFan Goes without saying!
- 5 hours ago @HoZ_Books @MrsAmandaProwse @AmandaProwseFan Goes without saying!
One for Sorrow
DEATH IN BYZANTIUM: At the heart of what is left of the Roman Empire, lies a city simmering with intrigue & treachery. Amid this maelstrom stands John, a slave who has risen to become the right hand of Justinian, the greatest of Byzantium's emperors. With violence and murder commonplace, it is John's skills as an investigator that the Emperor prizes the most.
ONE FOR SORROW: It is AD 535 and when the body of a high ranking treasury official is found in a filthy alley behind a house of ill repute, John embarks on an investigation that will stir the ghosts of his past and threaten his life. Amid rumours of soothsayers and priceless holy relics, he will follow a trail that twists and turns through the splendour and the squalor of sixth-century Byzantium. Before he reaches its end, John will defy the Patriarch of Constantinople, risk the wrath of an unmerciful Emperor and incur the undying hatred of his infamous Empress, Theodora.