- 11 hours ago Congratulations @JohnOTheobald on These Dark Wings! Very proud of you, my friend! @HoZ_Books https://t.co/TZMQPy6DiX
- 14 hours ago Awards @HoZ_Books @fuggirls Weness? That may not @FaberBooks @ProfileBooks win the Prize.
- 14 hours ago Exciting news! 'The Royal We' has been shortlisted by the #RoNAs for best Romantic Comedy Novel. Congrats @fuggirls https://t.co/UuSqJGrAGs
- 16 hours ago Win one of 5 signed copies of 'Another Love' with @easons, plus read a great piece by the amazing @MrsAmandaProwse https://t.co/XH5X5oiezo
- 17 hours ago RT @JohnOTheobald: Signing copies at the lovely @GoldsboroBooks These Dark Wings out Feb 11 from @HoZ_Books https://t.co/sgPUi3J6LA
Midnight Come Again by Dana Stabenow
Enter code HOZ-25 at checkout
KATE SHUGAK is a native Aleut working as a private investigator in Alaska. She's 5 foot 1 inch tall, carries a scar that runs from ear to ear across her throat and owns half-wolf, half-husky dog named Mutt. Resourceful, strong-willed, defiant, Kate is tougher than your average heroine - and she needs to be to survive the worst the Alaskan wilds can throw at her.
MIDNIGHT COME AGAIN. Kate Shugak is hiding out in Bering, Alaska. Scarred, scared, and pretending to be someone else... But Alaska State Trooper Jim Chopin, Kate's best friend, needs her to help him work a new case. He discovers her hiding out in Bering, a small fishing village on Alaska's western coast, living and working under an assumed name - working hard, as 18-hour workdays seem to be her only justification for getting up in the morning. But before they can even discuss Kate's last several months, or what Jim is doing looking for her in Bering, they're up to their eyes in Jim's case, which is suddenly more complicated - and more dangerous - than they suspect.