- 8 hours ago Prince of Darkness! @NotBeckySharp @HoZ_Books Mr postie dropped FAB copy in, thx so much-bring on easter hols! love the pesky Plantagenets
- 1 day ago @HoZ_Books aquires Clare Carson's #debut #novels from @oliagent of @AMHeathLtd in a 2 #bookdeal.
- 1 day ago RT @ben_cheethamUK: First look at the real thing. @HoZ_Books have done an amazing job. Only a month until publication! http://t.co/N3SgDme5…
- 1 day ago Review of LAZY DAYS by Erlend Loe http://t.co/PtYof7FDpg Loe is such a slacker, but he is unaccountably funny @erlendloe @HoZ_Books
- 1 day ago RT @AMHeathLtd: Fantastic news for Clare Carson and @oliagent! HoZ pre-empts debut in six-figure deal | The Bookseller http://t.co/2Pd6iOjB…
Midnight Come Again
KATE SHUGAK is a native Aleut working as a private investigator in Alaska. She's 5 foot 1 inch tall, carries a scar that runs from ear to ear across her throat and owns half-wolf, half-husky dog named Mutt. Resourceful, strong-willed, defiant, Kate is tougher than your average heroine - and she needs to be to survive the worst the Alaskan wilds can throw at her.
MIDNIGHT COME AGAIN. Kate Shugak is hiding out in Bering, Alaska. Scarred, scared, and pretending to be someone else... But Alaska State Trooper Jim Chopin, Kate's best friend, needs her to help him work a new case. He discovers her hiding out in Bering, a small fishing village on Alaska's western coast, living and working under an assumed name - working hard, as 18-hour workdays seem to be her only justification for getting up in the morning. But before they can even discuss Kate's last several months, or what Jim is doing looking for her in Bering, they're up to their eyes in Jim's case, which is suddenly more complicated - and more dangerous - than they suspect.