- 20 hours ago RT @dig_london: Want a chance to win a trip to Venice? Play the game we created for @hoz_books exciting new paperback The Abduction! http:/…
- 1 day ago Want a chance to win a trip to Venice? Play the game we created for @hoz_books exciting new paperback The Abduction! http://t.co/QRAW3fPgwq
- 1 day ago @EmlynReesWriter @HoZ_Books That's a very clever tool... takes a bit of budget to pull something like that off as slickly as they have...
- 1 day ago Friday Feature this week with @CarolineSandon @HoZ_Books http://t.co/GnlUsld19K
- 1 day ago Loving the online game @HoZ_Books have done to promote The Abduction by Jonathan Holt. Win your trip to Venice here: http://t.co/zHWrOistmz
Midnight Come Again
KATE SHUGAK is a native Aleut working as a private investigator in Alaska. She's 5 foot 1 inch tall, carries a scar that runs from ear to ear across her throat and owns half-wolf, half-husky dog named Mutt. Resourceful, strong-willed, defiant, Kate is tougher than your average heroine - and she needs to be to survive the worst the Alaskan wilds can throw at her.
MIDNIGHT COME AGAIN. Kate Shugak is hiding out in Bering, Alaska. Scarred, scared, and pretending to be someone else... But Alaska State Trooper Jim Chopin, Kate's best friend, needs her to help him work a new case. He discovers her hiding out in Bering, a small fishing village on Alaska's western coast, living and working under an assumed name - working hard, as 18-hour workdays seem to be her only justification for getting up in the morning. But before they can even discuss Kate's last several months, or what Jim is doing looking for her in Bering, they're up to their eyes in Jim's case, which is suddenly more complicated - and more dangerous - than they suspect.