- 1 hour ago RT @Waterstones: RT for the chance to win @MrsAmandaProwse's moving new book "Will You Remember Me?" http://t.co/ZdrDXDRVw9 @HoZ_Books http…
- 2 hours ago RT @Webkinny: RT @Waterstones RT for the chance to win @MrsAmandaProwse's moving new book "Will You Remember Me?" http://t.co/pxTWT94gCI @…
- 2 hours ago @jessups @HoZ_Books I have a fairy godmother who has that very job - her name is Henrietta and she changed my life! xx
- 2 hours ago @jessups @Waterstones @HoZ_Books Lovely compliment - thank you Shelley! xx
- 2 hours ago @Tangfasticz @Waterstones @HoZ_Books thank you Jacqueline! xxx
In God's House
Renon Chattelrault faces the most controversial case of his legal career. The defendant: a Catholic priest. The case involves the sexual abuse of hundreds of children under the age of ten. It is the first case of its kind, and it goes to the core of one of the oldest, richest and most powerful institutions on earth, the Roman Catholic church. As Chattelrault mounts his defense of Father Francis Dubois, he begins to uncover evidence of an epic conspiracy involving the sexual abuse of thousands of children - one that implicates not just the Louisiana diocese, but goes all the way to the Vatican itself. Most men would stand aside; but Renon Chattelrault is not most men.
IN GOD'S HOUSE is a powerful thriller about the greatest conspiracy of our time, and one man's fearless crusade for justice.