- 2 hours ago RT @Waterstones RT for the chance to win @MrsAmandaProwse's moving new book "Will You Remember Me?" @HoZ_Books http://t.co/IMRuEaT2Gr
- 7 hours ago @HoZ_Books Are there any proofs of The Story of us available to bloggers? I loved fractured!
- 8 hours ago Yes we are both happy HoZers Ben. Thanks for your RT and I hope our paths cross one day @ben_cheethamUK @HoZ_Books
- 9 hours ago @emthebookworm It is not currently possible to expand the giveaway to Ireland. But 'The Story of Us' will be available to buy on 1st Aug!
- 10 hours ago .@MrsAmandaProwse discusses everything from illness to writing habits!: http://t.co/hHBtKXSTqN http://t.co/X0pLsNjqlR http://t.co/gsw1pQVoFG
Four for a Boy
DEATH IN BYZANTIUM: At the heart of what is left of the Roman Empire, lies a city simmering with intrigue & treachery. Amid this maelstrom stands John, a slave who has risen to become the right hand of Justinian, the greatest of Byzantium's emperors. With violence and murder commonplace, it is John's skills as an investigator that the Emperor prizes the most.
In this series prequel, John the Eunuch takes his first dangerous steps along the path that will lead him to hold office as Lord Chamberlain.
In the unnaturally cold winter of 525, the city is convulsed by doubt and riots, Emperor Justin is dying and the streets are terrorized alternately by a group of thugs and forces under the City Prefect. When a wealthy philanthropist is murdered, rumours abound that the heir to the throne, Justinian, is trying to sway the succession. In an attempt to clear his name, Justinian engages an anonymous slave called John to investigate what many believe could be part of a succession conspiracy.