- 3 hours ago Quién te hace los books de fotos?? Un besiin!! — me han hecho fotos andrews díez, juan amieva, adrian hoz y nuri... http://t.co/8CWOiLDanf
- 10 hours ago RT @upcoming4me: The story behind The Swimmer - Essay by Joakim Zander (@JoakimZander Available from @HC_Intl @HoZ_Books) #books http://t.c…
- 11 hours ago RT @sheilland: 100 reviews for @janelythell's THE LIE OF YOU! http://t.co/ney4llu7x2 @HoZ_Books
- 11 hours ago Via @upcoming4me, @JoakimZander tells the story behind THE SWIMMER http://t.co/HACMZ6hFqx
- 14 hours ago RT @upcoming4me: The story behind The Swimmer - Essay by Joakim Zander (@JoakimZander Available from @HC_Intl @HoZ_Books) #books http://t.c…
An elk is for life, not just for Christmas...
Doppler has just lost his father. Despite the fact that he has a pregnant wife and two children, he decides to move into the woods . Here he starts a lonely and purposefully boring existence. He has never been so happy.
When Doppler kills a she-elk for meat he can't feel guilty about it, but he does feel a bit guilty about the calf she left behind. When the baby elk adopts him, Doppler is tempted to knock it down as well. But the little elk is wily and escapes death, and gradually they become friends. He names the little elk Bongo.
Doppler is a charming, absurd and subversive novel with serious undertones and criticism of our modern consumer society.