- 6 hours ago @LauraSummersNow Me too! "Wesley Dale" is secretly Laura Palmer (which is me.) This is my first book launch as an author... exciting. Lx
- 6 hours ago Launch tonight of SAY CHEESE by Wesley Dale (aka Laura Palmer). 132 Commercial st, 6.30pm, come by if you like cheese jokes... Lx
- 8 hours ago Looking forward to the launch of 'Say Cheese' tonight from the team at @HoZ_Books
- 10 hours ago RT @UnitedAgents: Keep your eyes peeled for #PhilipKerr’s gripping new thriller, #JanuaryWindow, published by @HoZ_Books and hits the shelv…
- 10 hours ago Keep your eyes peeled for #PhilipKerr’s gripping new thriller, #JanuaryWindow, published by @HoZ_Books and hits the shelves on 23rd Oct.
An elk is for life, not just for Christmas...
Doppler has just lost his father. Despite the fact that he has a pregnant wife and two children, he decides to move into the woods . Here he starts a lonely and purposefully boring existence. He has never been so happy.
When Doppler kills a she-elk for meat he can't feel guilty about it, but he does feel a bit guilty about the calf she left behind. When the baby elk adopts him, Doppler is tempted to knock it down as well. But the little elk is wily and escapes death, and gradually they become friends. He names the little elk Bongo.
Doppler is a charming, absurd and subversive novel with serious undertones and criticism of our modern consumer society.