- 1 hour ago @AtkinsDani @NotBeckySharp @HoZ_Books You are so very welcome!!
- 1 hour ago Exclusive interview with Amanda Prowse @FemaleFirst_UK @MrsAmandaProwse @HoZ_Books http://t.co/b500Oo5kZI
- 4 hours ago @AtkinsDani @HoZ_Books @NotBeckySharp You're very welcome :) x
- 4 hours ago @Cosmochicklitan @NotBeckySharp @HoZ_Books THANK YOU for your lovely words - it means so much! x
- 4 hours ago RT @Cosmochicklitan: The Story of Us by @AtkinsDani is utterly brilliant and breathtaking!! http://t.co/P3F8ADbMJ1 @NotBeckySharp @HoZ_Book…
An elk is for life, not just for Christmas...
Doppler has just lost his father. Despite the fact that he has a pregnant wife and two children, he decides to move into the woods . Here he starts a lonely and purposefully boring existence. He has never been so happy.
When Doppler kills a she-elk for meat he can't feel guilty about it, but he does feel a bit guilty about the calf she left behind. When the baby elk adopts him, Doppler is tempted to knock it down as well. But the little elk is wily and escapes death, and gradually they become friends. He names the little elk Bongo.
Doppler is a charming, absurd and subversive novel with serious undertones and criticism of our modern consumer society.