- 16 hours ago RT @NotBeckySharp: Having a lovely time @ChesterPerforms literature festival - @naughtiej talking about The Madness of July @HoZ_Books http…
- 18 hours ago Having a lovely time @ChesterPerforms literature festival - @naughtiej talking about The Madness of July @HoZ_Books http://t.co/yIcTFVcAGL
- 1 day ago @Crimesquadcom @ajpquinn @HoZ_Books Another Irish Crime tale: http://t.co/k8xQIBgl0r
- 1 day ago @HoZ_Books @richard51185877 As a Born and Bred Scouse shocked 4 Str error NO Scouse calls it Mersey River it's THE RIVER MERSEY CHECK HIST
- 3 days ago RT @AmandaProwseFan: Dear @HoZ_Books & @NotBeckySharp pls forgive our breach of protocol but we to @FindTobyTerrier please help xxx http://…
Death in Byzantium - Box Set
DEATH IN BYZANTIUM: At the heart of what is left of the Roman Empire, lies a city simmering with intrigue & treachery. Amid this maelstrom stands John, ex-slave, now the right hand of Emperor Justinian. It is John's skills as an investigator that Justinian prizes the most. But the emperor is not a sentimental man. Nor is he a patient one. John knows his position is precarious. One misstep and his enemies may have him. And if they don't, the emperor himself almost certainly will.
ONE FOR SORROW: When the body of a high-ranking treasury official is found in a filthy alley, John's investigation stirs the ghosts of his past and threatens his life.
TWO FOR JOY: John must discover why three of Constantinople's holy stylites have burned to death atop their pillars.
THREE FOR A LETTER: The murder of a child threatens Justinian's dreams of resurrecting the glory of Roman Empire. John will need all his wits to keep his job... and his head.
FOUR FOR A BOY: In this series prequel, John the slave takes his first steps along the dangerous path that will lead him to become Justinian's Lord Chamberlain.