- 6 hours ago Care to sample an extract from #histmystery Murder In Mega? Then point your clicker to http://t.co/Kt1EBs4zFN @PPPress @Hoz_Books
- 7 hours ago 1 rescue, 3 films, 7 copyrights for master - not bad war record. Read #NoMoreChampagne @HoZ_Books @ChurchillCentrl http://t.co/YF23u7ihHK
- 7 hours ago RT @dablough: @BoveyCastle Dartmoor excellent venue @Handelsbanken talk last night on #Churchill & His Money @HoZ_Books http://t.co/g58DUcV…
- 7 hours ago Talking on #Churchill's WW2 financial fixer Friday 16/9 @SedberghSchool @HoZ_Books @ChurchillCentrl @ChurchillToday http://t.co/bOOp9Zo9yj
- 8 hours ago Who slipped #Churchill £3m/$5m (2015eq) pre WW1 & how he used i: read #NoMoreChampagne @HoZ_Books @ChurchillCentre http://t.co/Ijafx3iShL
Death in Byzantium - Box Set by M.E. Mayer
Enter code OWL33 at checkout
DEATH IN BYZANTIUM: At the heart of what is left of the Roman Empire, lies a city simmering with intrigue & treachery. Amid this maelstrom stands John, ex-slave, now the right hand of Emperor Justinian. It is John's skills as an investigator that Justinian prizes the most. But the emperor is not a sentimental man. Nor is he a patient one. John knows his position is precarious. One misstep and his enemies may have him. And if they don't, the emperor himself almost certainly will.
ONE FOR SORROW: When the body of a high-ranking treasury official is found in a filthy alley, John's investigation stirs the ghosts of his past and threatens his life.
TWO FOR JOY: John must discover why three of Constantinople's holy stylites have burned to death atop their pillars.
THREE FOR A LETTER: The murder of a child threatens Justinian's dreams of resurrecting the glory of Roman Empire. John will need all his wits to keep his job... and his head.
FOUR FOR A BOY: In this series prequel, John the slave takes his first steps along the dangerous path that will lead him to become Justinian's Lord Chamberlain.