- 1 hour ago @janelythell @HoZ_Books I think we do! :-)
- 1 hour ago RT @janelythell: I love @bookloversupper description of After the Storm as Marine Noir. http://t.co/q2JZ9qNMyc Do we have a whole new cate…
- 1 hour ago I love @bookloversupper description of After the Storm as Marine Noir. http://t.co/q2JZ9qNMyc Do we have a whole new category @HoZ_Books
- 1 hour ago "brave...dark, witty...Great fun" @smh reviews #Mischief by @FayWeldonWriter @HoZ_Books http://t.co/M7bb8Nj1qC
- 16 hours ago RT @EmmaBurstall: Woo hoo! My new novel, Tremarnock, launched today as ebook by @HoZ_Books. Ur holiday reading sorted :-) http://t.co/ycx7I…
Death in Byzantium - Box Set
DEATH IN BYZANTIUM: At the heart of what is left of the Roman Empire, lies a city simmering with intrigue & treachery. Amid this maelstrom stands John, ex-slave, now the right hand of Emperor Justinian. It is John's skills as an investigator that Justinian prizes the most. But the emperor is not a sentimental man. Nor is he a patient one. John knows his position is precarious. One misstep and his enemies may have him. And if they don't, the emperor himself almost certainly will.
ONE FOR SORROW: When the body of a high-ranking treasury official is found in a filthy alley, John's investigation stirs the ghosts of his past and threatens his life.
TWO FOR JOY: John must discover why three of Constantinople's holy stylites have burned to death atop their pillars.
THREE FOR A LETTER: The murder of a child threatens Justinian's dreams of resurrecting the glory of Roman Empire. John will need all his wits to keep his job... and his head.
FOUR FOR A BOY: In this series prequel, John the slave takes his first steps along the dangerous path that will lead him to become Justinian's Lord Chamberlain.