- 24 minutes ago RT @UnitedAgents: Keep your eyes peeled for #PhilipKerr’s gripping new thriller, #JanuaryWindow, published by @HoZ_Books and hits the shelv…
- 18 hours ago @HoZ_Books @AmandaProwseFan yeeeeeha! xxx
- 19 hours ago @MrsAmandaProwse @AmandaProwseFan Just received an email from Amazon and they have fixed the problem with the categories.
- 19 hours ago @HoZ_Books I invite you to follow @TopfotoUK for the imagery of nearly everything.
- 20 hours ago The Story Of Us by @AtkinsDani only 59p http://t.co/DKyFnQqHHs @AmazonUK Incredible read! @HoZ_Books @NotBeckySharp http://t.co/yczXsjJT38
Cold cases haunt the present in the desert city of Phoenix, Arizona.
A PHOENIX COLD CASE: David Mapstone has returned to Phoenix, Arizona, the desert city he left behind a lifetime ago. The ex-cop, ex-history professor is working the police dept's cold case desk, unearthing long-buried secrets. And he's good at it: as an ex-historian Mapstone knows the past is never past, as an ex-cop he knows he can't trust anybody...
CONCRETE DESERT: In 1959 a young woman took a late-night cab home and disappeared. Two weeks later, she was found naked, strangled in the Harquahala desert. Mapstone links her death to four other girls similarly strangled, stripped and dumped. Were these deaths the work of a serial killer?
Mapstone's research is interrupted by his reacquaintance with an old flame. Back then, it ended badly, but now she wants him to find her sister who has disappeared. Initially, Mapstone has more leads on the 40-year-old murders than the missing sister. Until she's found in the desert. Stripped. And strangled.