- 1 hour ago Watch @Hanna_Jameson discuss GIRL SEVEN, the second novel in the London Underground series: https://t.co/XrgAdnKlRY #thriller @HoZ_Books
- 6 hours ago RT @atis_info: ドラマCD「同人に夢みて」の発売日が【12月28日】に決定! 鈴木さん＆羽多野さん、遊佐さん＆安元さんの特典トークCDが欲しい方は、K-BOOKS系列店舗⇒12月4日閉店時まで、公式HP⇒12月5日朝11時までに予約してね❤ http://t.c…
- 12 hours ago RT @DrVictoriaJames: Getting an early night with a new biography - always fun to be had under the covers with Lord Rochester #BlazingStar @…
- 13 hours ago @DrVictoriaJames @HoZ_Books I hope that the bad Lord doesn't keep you up all night!
- 13 hours ago RT @DrVictoriaJames: Getting an early night with a new biography - always fun to be had under the covers with Lord Rochester #BlazingStar @…
What Have I Done? is a kindle bestseller
What Have I Done? is a kindle bestsellerSubmitted by: Kaz 20 Feb 2013 - 09:02
With 101 customer reviews, almost all of which are five star, I have been desperate to add my voice to these reviews, but didn't because I thought it might be unethical - so I am really delighted to have my say on HoZ website instead. Amanda's stories are so powerful, full of heartache but so warm and uplifting at the same time. Her heroines are ordinary women who do extraordinary things for love, and she has a knack of making her characters leap off the page - reading What Have I Done, I cried for Katherine as if she were my best friend.
She treats really difficult subjects - in this case domestic abuse - with such sympathy and understanding. I would like to second the Amazon reviewer who said, with beautiful simplicity, "every woman should read this book. That's all."
Laura Palmer, Editorial Director
What Have I Done? is now number 3 in the Kindle Bestsellers. To read more about the book everyone is talking about click below or here for a sample first chapter. We hope love this book as much as we do.