- 5 hours ago @hhbagencyltd @EmmaBurstall @HoZ_Books ooh, pretty!! Way to go Emma!!! X
- 6 hours ago RT @hhbagencyltd: LOVING the shiny new paperback edition of @EmmaBurstall's The Darling Girls due out in Jan '14. Thank you @HoZ_Books! htt…
- 6 hours ago LOVING the shiny new paperback edition of @EmmaBurstall's The Darling Girls due out in Jan '14. Thank you @HoZ_Books! http://t.co/BbMPBmfZjV
- 9 hours ago Swedish crime anthology A Darker Shade, featuring brand new fiction from STIEG LARSSON, is published today! http://t.co/MFmSfUGNmL out now
- 3 days ago RT @ed_pr: #AllTheBestLines is a "glorious book" says @BooksandArts - the perfect Xmas present for any film lover! http://t.co/gD2A3bqrx2 @…
What Have I Done? is a kindle bestseller
What Have I Done? is a kindle bestsellerSubmitted by: Kaz 20 Feb 2013 - 09:02
With 101 customer reviews, almost all of which are five star, I have been desperate to add my voice to these reviews, but didn't because I thought it might be unethical - so I am really delighted to have my say on HoZ website instead. Amanda's stories are so powerful, full of heartache but so warm and uplifting at the same time. Her heroines are ordinary women who do extraordinary things for love, and she has a knack of making her characters leap off the page - reading What Have I Done, I cried for Katherine as if she were my best friend.
She treats really difficult subjects - in this case domestic abuse - with such sympathy and understanding. I would like to second the Amazon reviewer who said, with beautiful simplicity, "every woman should read this book. That's all."
Laura Palmer, Editorial Director
What Have I Done? is now number 3 in the Kindle Bestsellers. To read more about the book everyone is talking about click below or here for a sample first chapter. We hope love this book as much as we do.