- 3 hours ago @EmmaIsWriting @midaspr @HoZ_Books thank you so very much for this heartfelt review xxx
- 3 hours ago RT @EmmaIsWriting: Review of Will You Remember Me? by @MrsAmandaProwse via. @midaspr @HoZ_Books http://t.co/5kbqm3uye2
- 3 hours ago Review of Will You Remember Me? by @MrsAmandaProwse via. @midaspr @HoZ_Books http://t.co/5kbqm3uye2
- 3 hours ago Writing Crime Fiction – Country House Weekend at @westdeanejf with @LesleyjmThomson & @ellygriffiths Sept 19th https://t.co/WTYR2UDAWx
- 12 hours ago @swlittlefield @HoZ_Books This is awesome, Sophie. Congratulations!
We've joined forces with AudioGo
We've joined forces with AudioGoSubmitted by: Kaz 25 Jan 2013 - 11:01
We are excited to announce that we have joined up with our friends at AudioGO to produce audiobook versions of our forthcoming major titles. Our books will now be available on CD and digital download, as well as in print and ebook.
We are delighted to have the following audiobooks coming this year:
What Have I Done? by Amanda Prowse (Feb)
Breaking Point by C. J. Box (April)
Long Live the King by Fay Weldon (April)
The Abomination by Jonathan Holt (May)
Traitor’s Gate by Michael Ridpath (June)
Master of War by David Gilman (August)
419 by Will Ferguson (September)
‘I’m excited to be working with Head of Zeus and AudioGO on the audiobook of Traitor’s Gate. I love the way they use new technology to make the ancient pleasure of listening to a story available to a wider audience.’ Michael Ridpath, author of Traitor’s Gate.