- 42 minutes ago RT @samcsrennie: Love @HoZ_Books's online campaign for The Abduction. http://t.co/5GtNDl9MOM The kind of creativity all publishers need.
- 43 minutes ago lovely to see @CeeBee750 's debut ASHES IN THE WIND riding high on @KindleUK http://t.co/75L8kAVXIz @FMcMAssociates
- 12 hours ago Love @HoZ_Books's online campaign for The Abduction. http://t.co/5GtNDl9MOM The kind of creativity all publishers need.
- 13 hours ago @NickQuantrill @HoZ_Books I'll report back! S
- 13 hours ago @CrimeReviewUK @HoZ_Books I'd be interested to know what you make of it. Love/hate type of book, I suspect.
We've joined forces with AudioGo
We've joined forces with AudioGoSubmitted by: Kaz 25 Jan 2013 - 11:01
We are excited to announce that we have joined up with our friends at AudioGO to produce audiobook versions of our forthcoming major titles. Our books will now be available on CD and digital download, as well as in print and ebook.
We are delighted to have the following audiobooks coming this year:
What Have I Done? by Amanda Prowse (Feb)
Breaking Point by C. J. Box (April)
Long Live the King by Fay Weldon (April)
The Abomination by Jonathan Holt (May)
Traitor’s Gate by Michael Ridpath (June)
Master of War by David Gilman (August)
419 by Will Ferguson (September)
‘I’m excited to be working with Head of Zeus and AudioGO on the audiobook of Traitor’s Gate. I love the way they use new technology to make the ancient pleasure of listening to a story available to a wider audience.’ Michael Ridpath, author of Traitor’s Gate.