- 10 hours ago @HoZ_Books @ArabellaPike And I signed all of them. Dx
- 10 hours ago @HoZ_Books @drearyagent I want this book too. Looks fabulous. Congrats
- 13 hours ago RT @WstonesChiswick: If you haven't seen the most beautiful book in the shop, here it is. That Glimpse of Truth by @drearyagent @HoZ_Books …
- 15 hours ago TIGER MILK: I'm a fan of @stefdevelasco and @timmohr's funny shocking happy sad novel from @HoZ_Books: http://t.co/G1EUTvwrEk
- 17 hours ago RT @artofile: @LesleyjmThomson on Drive Time 1620 today! @sarahjgorrell @HoZ_Books @MyriadEditions @CapelLand @BBCSussex
The Twenty-Third Day of HoZmas: Something You Are
The Twenty-Third Day of HoZmas: Something You AreSubmitted by: Kaz 22 Dec 2012 - 11:12
'Jameson writes like an angel on speed. Ellroy and sometimes Rankin walk you to the dark side brilliantly. Something You Are is no less gripping, shocking and relentless.' Q MAGAZINE.
Nic Caruana is paid to kill people. Once, he was destined for a white-collar job in a middle-class area. But like many kids, he made a fatal mistake. Now, he inhabits the bleak, dark city that runs like a seam beneath London.
His latest job is to track down the daughter of an arms dealer, using any weapon necessary to get to the truth. But Nic has fallen in love with his dangerous employer's wife. When the missing girl turns up dead, this grief-stricken mother starts playing twisted games with Nic... and this time he has nothing in his armoury to protect himself.
Taut, spare, and brilliantly plotted, Something You Are is the first in a series of menacing urban crime novels from a young female writer of exceptional talent.
Click here to buy SOMETHING YOU ARE from your favourite e-retailer.