- 13 minutes ago RT @MRCKASASIAN: Great new book from favourite publishers @HoZ_Books Cover by favourite artist @jimtierney Written by favourite author http…
- 1 hour ago RT @leondelahoz: Los indignados españoles del 15M a PODEMOS en Amazon: http://t.co/K2kdsL9u34 http://t.co/rh4rOig7LV
- 1 hour ago Los indignados españoles del 15M a PODEMOS en Amazon: http://t.co/K2kdsL9u34 http://t.co/rh4rOig7LV
- 1 hour ago @JanetEmson @HoZ_Books @jimtierney 4th June.
- 1 hour ago @MRCKASASIAN @HoZ_Books @jimtierney ooh when's it out?
The Twenty-Third Day of HoZmas: Something You Are
The Twenty-Third Day of HoZmas: Something You AreSubmitted by: Kaz 22 Dec 2012 - 11:12
'Jameson writes like an angel on speed. Ellroy and sometimes Rankin walk you to the dark side brilliantly. Something You Are is no less gripping, shocking and relentless.' Q MAGAZINE.
Nic Caruana is paid to kill people. Once, he was destined for a white-collar job in a middle-class area. But like many kids, he made a fatal mistake. Now, he inhabits the bleak, dark city that runs like a seam beneath London.
His latest job is to track down the daughter of an arms dealer, using any weapon necessary to get to the truth. But Nic has fallen in love with his dangerous employer's wife. When the missing girl turns up dead, this grief-stricken mother starts playing twisted games with Nic... and this time he has nothing in his armoury to protect himself.
Taut, spare, and brilliantly plotted, Something You Are is the first in a series of menacing urban crime novels from a young female writer of exceptional talent.
Click here to buy SOMETHING YOU ARE from your favourite e-retailer.