- 3 hours ago RT @janelythell: Important idea, author asks what is a book worth? http://t.co/HT4UX05Y2d via @thebookseller @BeachHutWriter @theprimewrite…
- 5 hours ago Important idea, author asks what is a book worth? http://t.co/HT4UX05Y2d via @thebookseller @BeachHutWriter @theprimewriters @HoZ_Books
- 5 hours ago RT @margaretbmadden: Great review of #TheDress @katekerrigan in @IrishIndepende2 today 'a delicious way to pass the time' @HoZ_Books http:/…
- 5 hours ago Important idea. Author asks 'what's a book worth?' http://t.co/DBsuC8hSHk via @thebookseller @BeachHutWriter @theprimewriters @HoZ_Books
- 7 hours ago RT @GillHessLtd: Kate Kerrigan @katekerrigan signing copies of #theDress @DubrayBooks @HoZ_Books http://t.co/582hR5s9IY
The Twenty-Third Day of HoZmas: Something You Are
The Twenty-Third Day of HoZmas: Something You AreSubmitted by: Kaz 22 Dec 2012 - 11:12
'Jameson writes like an angel on speed. Ellroy and sometimes Rankin walk you to the dark side brilliantly. Something You Are is no less gripping, shocking and relentless.' Q MAGAZINE.
Nic Caruana is paid to kill people. Once, he was destined for a white-collar job in a middle-class area. But like many kids, he made a fatal mistake. Now, he inhabits the bleak, dark city that runs like a seam beneath London.
His latest job is to track down the daughter of an arms dealer, using any weapon necessary to get to the truth. But Nic has fallen in love with his dangerous employer's wife. When the missing girl turns up dead, this grief-stricken mother starts playing twisted games with Nic... and this time he has nothing in his armoury to protect himself.
Taut, spare, and brilliantly plotted, Something You Are is the first in a series of menacing urban crime novels from a young female writer of exceptional talent.
Click here to buy SOMETHING YOU ARE from your favourite e-retailer.