- 1 day ago LAST CHANCE TO ENTER! Winners drawn on 3rd June!! https://t.co/JzjvJqDEqD https://t.co/ZledUI1lt9
- 1 day ago Last day! @lwestwoodwriter Finding Home blog tour is wrapping up at Bookaholic Confessions with @BookaholicHolly https://t.co/JaZhPKgFUl
- 1 day ago Join us for a #Paris themed giveaway including "Paris Spring" by James Naughtie https://t.co/uv80tTxQc7 @HoZ_Books
- 1 day ago RT @Victoria_Books: #amreading (finished) Orkney Twilight by Clare Carson. Read it one sitting on the journey home from seeing @manics last…
- 1 day ago RT @karendennise: Delighted to be part of the Summer #blog hop for #MyHusbandsWives by @GerHogan, starts 2/6 @Aria_Fiction @HoZ_Books https…
The Twenty-Second Day of HoZmas: The Desert of Souls
The Twenty-Second Day of HoZmas: The Desert of SoulsSubmitted by: Nicolas 21 Dec 2012 - 11:12
'Suspenseful and charming.' Charlaine Harris.
'Jones is a resurrector of classic sword-and-sorcery. Rich and brisk at the same time, just as it ought to be.' Scott Lynch.
'A grand and wonderful adventure - a cross between Sinbad and Indiana Jones.' Kevin J. Anderson.
Baghdad, AD 790. Caliph Harun al-Rashid presides over the greatest metropolis on Earth, ruler of an empire stretches from China to Byzantium. His exploits will be recorded in Alf Layla or, as we know it, The Book of One Thousand and One Nights. But The Thousand and One Nights are silent on the deeds and adventures that befell two of the Caliph's subjects: the renowned scholar Dabir ibn Kahlil, and his shield and right hand, Asim el Abbas. For their story, we must turn to the first book of the Chronicle of Sand and Sword: THE DESERT OF SOULS.
Amid the trackless sands of ancient Arabia, the swordsman and the scholar will search for the ruins of the lost city of Ubar. Before their quest is over, they will battle necromancers and animated corpses, they will confront a creature that has traded wisdom for the souls of men since the dawn of time and they will fight to save a city's soul.
Click here to buy THE DESERT OF SOULS from your favourite e-retailer.