- 36 minutes ago @katekerrigan @HoZ_Books @MrsAmandaProwse Awww, thanks! *blush* x
- 37 minutes ago @sewdarnpretty @HoZ_Books @MrsAmandaProwse Ain't we the lucky #LaydeeNovlists.....
- 38 minutes ago RT @katekerrigan: @sewdarnpretty @HoZ_Books CONGRATS! And not one bit surprised.....ya'll rock! @MrsAmandaProwse
- 40 minutes ago @sewdarnpretty @HoZ_Books CONGRATS! And not one bit surprised.....ya'll rock! @MrsAmandaProwse
- 41 minutes ago RT @sewdarnpretty: Proud of team @HoZ_Books Digital Business of the Year! #winners #spottheiphoneinthephoto http://t.co/ziEYhNk9Wx
Our train banners have gone live!
Our train banners have gone live!Submitted by: Kaz 11 Feb 2013 - 06:02
A new on-train media platform called Tap4 launched this month.
Using touchpoints in every carriage, commuters can now tap their smartphones/scan a QR code/get sent a link that takes them to an online platform where they can access a range of content.
In our case commuters have a choice to access sample chapters of three great HoZ books. You can now read snippets from The Grim Company, Daddy Love and What Have I Done? on your daily journey to work!