- 2 hours ago RT @randomizemeWP: The Atlantis World by A.G. Riddle @Riddlist for £0.99! @HoZ_Books #KindleUK Daily Deal! http://t.co/epmhiwltfh
- 2 hours ago RT @weimingkam: GUYS I'M SO EXCITED THE GRACE OF KINGS SOUNDS AMAZING: http://t.co/5HSs0CyL32 @HoZ_Books
- 2 hours ago RT @weimingkam: OH MY GOD Ken Liu's massive fantasy The Grace of Kings is being published by @HoZ_Books in the UK THIS DECEMBER!!! #THISISN…
- 2 hours ago RT @janelythell: Thank you Land of Books and @galabinboevski for the interview on my novels @HoZ_Books @sheilland https://t.co/USi5lPsize
- 3 hours ago RT @hope_tah: Master Of War by David Gilman @davidgilmanuk for £0.99! @HoZ_Books #KindleUK Daily Deal! http://t.co/Hy9wdgseaA http://t.co/n…
Our train banners have gone live!
Our train banners have gone live!Submitted by: Kaz 11 Feb 2013 - 06:02
A new on-train media platform called Tap4 launched this month.
Using touchpoints in every carriage, commuters can now tap their smartphones/scan a QR code/get sent a link that takes them to an online platform where they can access a range of content.
In our case commuters have a choice to access sample chapters of three great HoZ books. You can now read snippets from The Grim Company, Daddy Love and What Have I Done? on your daily journey to work!