- 5 hours ago Hello new followers... @NotBeckySharp @HoZ_Books @natejturner @TheRoomsProject @Jpierce_EL @tigerseye77
- 7 hours ago RT @CapelLand: Happy Publication Day @drearyagent @HoZ_Books! The stunning #ThatGlimpseofTruth out today. Check out @guardian review http:/…
- 7 hours ago Happy publication day! January Window, That Glimpse of Truth, A Matter of Life and Death all publish today.
- 7 hours ago @HoZ_Books Participate in co-written stories. Share your creativity http://t.co/LXRdJKX1tR
- 7 hours ago 'A glimpse of what writing can do & reading can give' David Miller on the power and beauty of the short story http://t.co/3blkZkNq0T Read on
Our train banners have gone live!
Our train banners have gone live!Submitted by: Kaz 11 Feb 2013 - 06:02
A new on-train media platform called Tap4 launched this month.
Using touchpoints in every carriage, commuters can now tap their smartphones/scan a QR code/get sent a link that takes them to an online platform where they can access a range of content.
In our case commuters have a choice to access sample chapters of three great HoZ books. You can now read snippets from The Grim Company, Daddy Love and What Have I Done? on your daily journey to work!