- 14 hours ago Short story #TheRunaway by @LesleyjmThomson published by @HoZ_Books. Witty, intelligent, psychological insight into the Detective's Daughter
- 14 hours ago @katekerrigan @HoZ_Books you're forgiven Kate ;) Myst check it out
- 14 hours ago RT @katekerrigan: @margaretbmadden @HoZ_Books #NOTirishfictionfortnight It's not Irish but I AM. Loving this dark Venice crime trilogy htt…
- 14 hours ago New #GoldenAge of #Mystery Sunday review: The Case and the Girl by Randall Parish http://t.co/lzuV2urIZn @PPPress @HoZ_Books
- 15 hours ago @margaretbmadden @HoZ_Books #NOTirishfictionfortnight It's not Irish but I AM. Loving this dark Venice crime trilogy http://t.co/ynO00KeVuT
Our train banners have gone live!
Our train banners have gone live!Submitted by: Kaz 11 Feb 2013 - 06:02
A new on-train media platform called Tap4 launched this month.
Using touchpoints in every carriage, commuters can now tap their smartphones/scan a QR code/get sent a link that takes them to an online platform where they can access a range of content.
In our case commuters have a choice to access sample chapters of three great HoZ books. You can now read snippets from The Grim Company, Daddy Love and What Have I Done? on your daily journey to work!