- 32 minutes ago @lizaroyceagency @HoZ_Books good to see my favourite publisher leading the way away again
- 34 minutes ago RT @lizaroyceagency: YAY!!! @HoZ_Books UK fans, rejoice--Head of Zeus has released hundreds of titles as paperbacks! http://t.co/xqaNz9HeqS…
- 43 minutes ago YAY!!! @HoZ_Books UK fans, rejoice--Head of Zeus has released hundreds of titles as paperbacks! http://t.co/xqaNz9HeqS …
- 2 hours ago After the Storm by Jane Lythell @HoZ_Books @RTEArena http://t.co/W5ITGVKfW8
- 2 hours ago Tiger Milk by Stefanie de Velasco and Tim Mohr @HoZ_Books Review 'Lively coming-of-age novel' http://t.co/zIWm0VIKm9
Our train banners have gone live!
Our train banners have gone live!Submitted by: Kaz 11 Feb 2013 - 06:02
A new on-train media platform called Tap4 launched this month.
Using touchpoints in every carriage, commuters can now tap their smartphones/scan a QR code/get sent a link that takes them to an online platform where they can access a range of content.
In our case commuters have a choice to access sample chapters of three great HoZ books. You can now read snippets from The Grim Company, Daddy Love and What Have I Done? on your daily journey to work!