- 1 day ago For a great all action read, try ENDANGERED by C.J.Box (pub. by @HoZ_Books). Joe Pickett rides again! https://t.co/Si3bbrapdS
- 1 day ago RT @janelythell: .@HoZ_Books publish WOMAN OF THE HOUR 14 July; an insider's account of monster egos and high drama at a TV station. https:…
- 1 day ago RT @CentinelaUK: Review of 'The Exile' in Limited Edition. @agentandagent @Hoz_Books #TheExile https://t.co/BO4khZkLvS
- 1 day ago @HoZ_Books @shcubon @SineadS30 Ye can win a free copy
- 1 day ago RT @tokyojimbo: @Carabas_co_uk @JohnOTheobald @JoaquinLowe @HoZ_Books @HotKeyBooks Bullet Catcher is an amazing book!
Our train banners have gone live!
Our train banners have gone live!Submitted by: Kaz 11 Feb 2013 - 06:02
A new on-train media platform called Tap4 launched this month.
Using touchpoints in every carriage, commuters can now tap their smartphones/scan a QR code/get sent a link that takes them to an online platform where they can access a range of content.
In our case commuters have a choice to access sample chapters of three great HoZ books. You can now read snippets from The Grim Company, Daddy Love and What Have I Done? on your daily journey to work!