- 1 hour ago Published by @HoZ_Books Join Monica Porter as she speaks about her acclaimed memoir My Year of Dating Dangerously http://t.co/KaIJAtel1C
- 1 hour ago RT @CocoPinchard: This week, I'm chatting with the wonderful Dani Atkins, where we talk books and pets! http://t.co/9IKhAHwDtf @AtkinsDani…
- 3 hours ago @JadAdamsAuthor @DavidOlusoga @PolBookAwards @HoZ_Books just seen the news on twitter! Congrats!
- 3 hours ago RT @CocoPinchard: This week, I'm chatting with the wonderful Dani Atkins, where we talk books and pets! http://t.co/9IKhAHwDtf @AtkinsDani…
- 23 hours ago RT @SophMidas: @PoppyGalore15 - it's such a good read! More coming from the wonderful @MrsAmandaProwse. 'A Mother's Story' pub @HoZ_Books. …
Our train banners have gone live!
Our train banners have gone live!Submitted by: Kaz 11 Feb 2013 - 06:02
A new on-train media platform called Tap4 launched this month.
Using touchpoints in every carriage, commuters can now tap their smartphones/scan a QR code/get sent a link that takes them to an online platform where they can access a range of content.
In our case commuters have a choice to access sample chapters of three great HoZ books. You can now read snippets from The Grim Company, Daddy Love and What Have I Done? on your daily journey to work!