- 1 hour ago RT @MrsAmandaProwse: @Gobookyourselfx @HoZ_Books Fabulous review! Thank you Thank you Thank you! xxxxxxxx
- 4 hours ago RT @ShazsBookBlog: Happy publication day to @MrsAmandaProwse for Perfect Daughter http://t.co/SiUIOaptTz @HoZ_Books
- 4 hours ago RT @midaspr: Perfect Day for a Publication! #PerfectDaughter by @MrsAmandaProwse published today @HoZ_Books http://t.co/tOeFDgerna
- 5 hours ago RT @ShazsBookBlog: Today for the #PerfectDaughter blog tour @emthebookworm chats to @MrsAmandaProwse http://t.co/yoU4l4lkjh @HoZ_Books @mid…
- 6 hours ago RT @midaspr: Perfect Day for a Publication! #PerfectDaughter by @MrsAmandaProwse published today @HoZ_Books http://t.co/tOeFDgerna
Our train banners have gone live!
Our train banners have gone live!Submitted by: Kaz 11 Feb 2013 - 06:02
A new on-train media platform called Tap4 launched this month.
Using touchpoints in every carriage, commuters can now tap their smartphones/scan a QR code/get sent a link that takes them to an online platform where they can access a range of content.
In our case commuters have a choice to access sample chapters of three great HoZ books. You can now read snippets from The Grim Company, Daddy Love and What Have I Done? on your daily journey to work!