- 4 hours ago @Wetdarkandwild @HoZ_Books My pleasure - thank YOU!
- 4 hours ago RT @isobeldixon: 'David Gilman, again, achieves wonders’ Blackstone’s back tomorrow! #GateoftheDead @HoZ_Books @Wetdarkandwild https://t.c…
- 4 hours ago RT @GrahamMasterton: SCARLET WIDOW hardback coming from Head of Zeus on April 7. Meanwhile it is already available on Amazon Kindle. https…
- 4 hours ago @isobeldixon @HoZ_Books thank you so much!
- 4 hours ago 'David Gilman, again, achieves wonders’ Blackstone’s back tomorrow! #GateoftheDead @HoZ_Books @Wetdarkandwild https://t.co/72iCCkHfRj
Our train banners have gone live!
Our train banners have gone live!Submitted by: Kaz 11 Feb 2013 - 06:02
A new on-train media platform called Tap4 launched this month.
Using touchpoints in every carriage, commuters can now tap their smartphones/scan a QR code/get sent a link that takes them to an online platform where they can access a range of content.
In our case commuters have a choice to access sample chapters of three great HoZ books. You can now read snippets from The Grim Company, Daddy Love and What Have I Done? on your daily journey to work!