- 10 hours ago I like the sound of loads of the non-fiction in the Autumn @HoZ_Books catalogue http://t.co/mNydU0Gp5M
- 17 hours ago The @HoZ_Books catalogue has just arrived and I am a little bit (very big bit) excited.
- 17 hours ago RT @DinsdaleImber: Congrats to @Luke_Scull whose pretty awesome THE GRIM COMPANY is shortlisted for the Morningstar Award @GEMMELLAWARD @Ho…
- 20 hours ago Congrats to @Luke_Scull whose pretty awesome THE GRIM COMPANY is shortlisted for the Morningstar Award @GEMMELLAWARD @HoZ_Books
- 1 day ago RT @MrsAmandaProwse: @bbcrb @readingagency @HoZ_Books I'm talking world book night at 10 am!
Our train banners have gone live!
Our train banners have gone live!Submitted by: Kaz 11 Feb 2013 - 06:02
A new on-train media platform called Tap4 launched this month.
Using touchpoints in every carriage, commuters can now tap their smartphones/scan a QR code/get sent a link that takes them to an online platform where they can access a range of content.
In our case commuters have a choice to access sample chapters of three great HoZ books. You can now read snippets from The Grim Company, Daddy Love and What Have I Done? on your daily journey to work!