- 21 hours ago RT @dablough: For full story read #NoMoreChampagne @HoZ_Books or visit @hexhambookfest Sun 24/4 @AlthorpLitFest Sat 2/7 https://t.co/IhSr8…
- 22 hours ago RT @gwyn3dwards: @HoZ_Books found this on the @LDNOverground , looking forward to reading it #VictimWithoutaFace @StefanAhnhem https://t.co…
- 23 hours ago Top titles coming this month inc #PaulKearney & @FutureBoy from @RebellionPub / @HoZ_Books! https://t.co/9uUjJ7qlKz https://t.co/hK5ZXOBNwp
- 1 day ago RT @SuzeLavender: #bookreview of Mothers and Daughters by @Adelica! @Aria_Fiction @HoZ_Books #bookbloggers https://t.co/plsJqbdRw9 https:/…
- 1 day ago #bookreview of Mothers and Daughters by @Adelica! @Aria_Fiction @HoZ_Books #bookbloggers https://t.co/plsJqbdRw9 https://t.co/WHtwMm5xJe
Our train banners have gone live!
Our train banners have gone live!Submitted by: Kaz 11 Feb 2013 - 06:02
A new on-train media platform called Tap4 launched this month.
Using touchpoints in every carriage, commuters can now tap their smartphones/scan a QR code/get sent a link that takes them to an online platform where they can access a range of content.
In our case commuters have a choice to access sample chapters of three great HoZ books. You can now read snippets from The Grim Company, Daddy Love and What Have I Done? on your daily journey to work!