- 1 hour ago RT @EnterCarnivia: Just six days until the launch of the PB edition of The Abduction! Here's a sneak peak of the cracking new-look cover ht…
- 2 hours ago RT @Red14Films: The Duke is Dead - well he is for the purposes of our newest release for @PiuEatwell at least! @HoZ_Books - https://t.co/GL…
- 3 hours ago @Dauntbooks @FoxedBooks @Capuchinclass @HoZ_Books @mraozing Vegan-Soviet dieselpunk FTW. http://t.co/ykzzBcjVR6
- 3 hours ago The Duke is Dead - well he is for the purposes of our newest release for @PiuEatwell at least! @HoZ_Books - https://t.co/GLzlopY6G8
- 4 hours ago Do you want to know more about Bermondsey? Read Mary Gibson's excellent books;light a candle, cuddle up in bed and time travel...@HoZ_Books
Our train banners have gone live!
Our train banners have gone live!Submitted by: Kaz 11 Feb 2013 - 06:02
A new on-train media platform called Tap4 launched this month.
Using touchpoints in every carriage, commuters can now tap their smartphones/scan a QR code/get sent a link that takes them to an online platform where they can access a range of content.
In our case commuters have a choice to access sample chapters of three great HoZ books. You can now read snippets from The Grim Company, Daddy Love and What Have I Done? on your daily journey to work!