- 25 minutes ago @HoZ_Books I'm not sure how I feel about that tagline.
- 1 hour ago Wonderful review from @happyspoonful for The Dress by @katekerrigan on blog tour Day 2! http://t.co/3Rlk0AcPcq http://t.co/gajPBs1F8s
- 1 hour ago RT @happyspoonful: So excited to be part of the blog tour for @katekerrigan's amazing novel 'The Dress'! - http://t.co/fO0dkAmylQ @HoZ_Book…
- 1 hour ago RT @Wendy_Holden: Lovely reads from @katekerrigan @HoZ_Books @evepchase @mjpublish @MarciaWillett @PenguinRHUKNews me in @MailOnline http:/…
- 3 hours ago RT @AmandaProwseFan: Have our furriends seen this? https://t.co/l2guP4bqKR @HoZ_Books @MrsAmandaProwse @MrSimeonProwse
Our train banners have gone live!
Our train banners have gone live!Submitted by: Kaz 11 Feb 2013 - 06:02
A new on-train media platform called Tap4 launched this month.
Using touchpoints in every carriage, commuters can now tap their smartphones/scan a QR code/get sent a link that takes them to an online platform where they can access a range of content.
In our case commuters have a choice to access sample chapters of three great HoZ books. You can now read snippets from The Grim Company, Daddy Love and What Have I Done? on your daily journey to work!