- 7 hours ago RT @tishylou: Here is a review by Trish: https://t.co/xGcsV5k6FN My Husband's Wife by @MrsAmandaProwse @HoZ_Books @MrSimeonProwse
- 9 hours ago https://t.co/eTc21askJ8 podcast I discuss event @artofile @ Lewes Speaker's Fest 27/7/16. @HoZ_Books @MyriadEditions @GeorginaCapel
- 11 hours ago Watching #EURO2016 with Gary Lineker? Read #FourLions to find out about him and other past #England captains https://t.co/KHGu87tnwf
- 12 hours ago RT @thebookseller: .@HoZ_Books has acquired the second book in @janelythell's StoryWorld Series: https://t.co/brUVEDBLjD
- 13 hours ago .@HoZ_Books has acquired the second book in @janelythell's StoryWorld Series: https://t.co/brUVEDBLjD
Our train banners have gone live!
Our train banners have gone live!Submitted by: Kaz 11 Feb 2013 - 06:02
A new on-train media platform called Tap4 launched this month.
Using touchpoints in every carriage, commuters can now tap their smartphones/scan a QR code/get sent a link that takes them to an online platform where they can access a range of content.
In our case commuters have a choice to access sample chapters of three great HoZ books. You can now read snippets from The Grim Company, Daddy Love and What Have I Done? on your daily journey to work!