- 3 hours ago RT @CentinelaUK: Review of 'The Exile' in Limited Edition. @agentandagent @Hoz_Books #TheExile https://t.co/BO4khZkLvS
- 5 hours ago @bobforman @BlackwellsGogar @HoZ_Books
- 5 hours ago RT @EDiquesi: @ICEXLondres @NewSpanishBooks @ICEX_ @talesonmoonlane @ourmanindevon @danielhahn02 @HoZ_Books Gracias!!
- 6 hours ago @BlackwellsGogar @Beathhigh @HoZ_Books Really is a great read. (5 words and 3 -ea- combos.)
- 7 hours ago RT @BlackwellsGogar: Ian Rankin's new and striking novella. Think Jekyll and Hyde. In 1980s Paris. @HoZ_Books @Beathhigh https://t.co/5ZUJ…
Our train banners have gone live!
Our train banners have gone live!Submitted by: Kaz 11 Feb 2013 - 06:02
A new on-train media platform called Tap4 launched this month.
Using touchpoints in every carriage, commuters can now tap their smartphones/scan a QR code/get sent a link that takes them to an online platform where they can access a range of content.
In our case commuters have a choice to access sample chapters of three great HoZ books. You can now read snippets from The Grim Company, Daddy Love and What Have I Done? on your daily journey to work!