- 17 hours ago RT @NinaBruhns: KISS OF A LIFETIME by Nina Bruhns AMZN http://t.co/fh60yk6qFZ iBOOK http://t.co/IupvVy2Hfb http://t.co/EikUeI0JKO http://t.…
- 20 hours ago @aeroplanegirl @HoZ_Books its bracing, but definitely a rewarding read...
- 22 hours ago RT @DarcieBoleyn: @portybelle @MrsAmandaProwse @Lindahill50Hill I read this too and it is absolutely fabulous!
- 22 hours ago RT @Lindahill50Hill: She's done it again! My latest #blogger #review is @MrsAmandaProwse https://t.co/rYBluK7qau @HoZ_Books https://t.co/4D…
- 23 hours ago RT @MrSimeonProwse: @Lindahill50Hill @MrsAmandaProwse @HoZ_Books Thank you Linda for this fantastic review, no wonder you won the prize!
The Fourteenth Day of HoZmas: The Three-Day Affair
The Fourteenth Day of HoZmas: The Three-Day AffairSubmitted by: Kaz 13 Dec 2012 - 11:12
One night, in a moment of madness, Jeffrey robs a convenience store and drags the only witness into Will's car. Before they know it, Will, Jeffrey and Nolan are holding a young girl hostage, with no idea what to do next. They have three days to decide her fate. Three days to choose between right and wrong, prison and freedom. Three days to manipulate each other into a unanimous decision.
These ordinary men are already guilty of abduction and robbery. What else are they capable of?
'An outstanding thriller: graceful prose, terrific plot, unbearable suspense, and a narrator who will break your heart.' JOHN LESCROART.
'A wonderful piece of literary suspense. Line by line, Michael Kardos dazzles with prose strength and style.' MICHAEL KORYTA.
'Finely drawn characters, clever plotting, a fine surprise ending and graceful and economical storytelling' BOOKLIST.
Click here to buy THE THREE-DAY AFFAIR from your favourite e-retailer.