- 1 hour ago RT @Waterstones RT for the chance to win @MrsAmandaProwse's moving new book "Will You Remember Me?" @HoZ_Books http://t.co/IMRuEaT2Gr
- 3 hours ago @HoZ_Books Sooo beautiful!
- 3 hours ago We never cease to be excited when books come in from the printers - look at these beauties! http://t.co/XMmKrsJVcM
- 6 hours ago RT @JanetEmson: The Mangle Street Murders @HoZ_Books is reviewed on http://t.co/IaPI2LUJmQ
- 6 hours ago The Mangle Street Murders @HoZ_Books is reviewed on http://t.co/IaPI2LUJmQ
The Fourteenth Day of HoZmas: The Three-Day Affair
The Fourteenth Day of HoZmas: The Three-Day AffairSubmitted by: Kaz 13 Dec 2012 - 11:12
One night, in a moment of madness, Jeffrey robs a convenience store and drags the only witness into Will's car. Before they know it, Will, Jeffrey and Nolan are holding a young girl hostage, with no idea what to do next. They have three days to decide her fate. Three days to choose between right and wrong, prison and freedom. Three days to manipulate each other into a unanimous decision.
These ordinary men are already guilty of abduction and robbery. What else are they capable of?
'An outstanding thriller: graceful prose, terrific plot, unbearable suspense, and a narrator who will break your heart.' JOHN LESCROART.
'A wonderful piece of literary suspense. Line by line, Michael Kardos dazzles with prose strength and style.' MICHAEL KORYTA.
'Finely drawn characters, clever plotting, a fine surprise ending and graceful and economical storytelling' BOOKLIST.
Click here to buy THE THREE-DAY AFFAIR from your favourite e-retailer.