- 5 hours ago Prince of Darkness! @NotBeckySharp @HoZ_Books Mr postie dropped FAB copy in, thx so much-bring on easter hols! love the pesky Plantagenets
- 23 hours ago @HoZ_Books aquires Clare Carson's #debut #novels from @oliagent of @AMHeathLtd in a 2 #bookdeal.
- 1 day ago RT @ben_cheethamUK: First look at the real thing. @HoZ_Books have done an amazing job. Only a month until publication! http://t.co/N3SgDme5…
- 1 day ago Review of LAZY DAYS by Erlend Loe http://t.co/PtYof7FDpg Loe is such a slacker, but he is unaccountably funny @erlendloe @HoZ_Books
- 1 day ago RT @AMHeathLtd: Fantastic news for Clare Carson and @oliagent! HoZ pre-empts debut in six-figure deal | The Bookseller http://t.co/2Pd6iOjB…
The Fourteenth Day of HoZmas: The Three-Day Affair
The Fourteenth Day of HoZmas: The Three-Day AffairSubmitted by: Kaz 13 Dec 2012 - 11:12
One night, in a moment of madness, Jeffrey robs a convenience store and drags the only witness into Will's car. Before they know it, Will, Jeffrey and Nolan are holding a young girl hostage, with no idea what to do next. They have three days to decide her fate. Three days to choose between right and wrong, prison and freedom. Three days to manipulate each other into a unanimous decision.
These ordinary men are already guilty of abduction and robbery. What else are they capable of?
'An outstanding thriller: graceful prose, terrific plot, unbearable suspense, and a narrator who will break your heart.' JOHN LESCROART.
'A wonderful piece of literary suspense. Line by line, Michael Kardos dazzles with prose strength and style.' MICHAEL KORYTA.
'Finely drawn characters, clever plotting, a fine surprise ending and graceful and economical storytelling' BOOKLIST.
Click here to buy THE THREE-DAY AFFAIR from your favourite e-retailer.