- 1 hour ago Csardas by Diane Pearson is part of the Black Friday sale! https://t.co/6ymNXoWAHB https://t.co/YAZiWDdRhy
- 1 hour ago Silence by @ajpquinn is now available in the @kobo #BlackFriday sale! https://t.co/nL37JWKmj1 https://t.co/KGesid11Ke
- 1 hour ago Last day to enter for a chance to win an exclusive limited edition proof of Victim Without a Face! Just Follow & RT https://t.co/en6I92q4cO
- 1 hour ago Justice for the Damned by @ben_cheethamUK is now in the @kobo #BlackFriday sale! https://t.co/wX3UL0PdJ5 https://t.co/ReVkqxI0Ug
- 2 hours ago Get Elegy by @aroberts_andrew in the #kobo #BlackFriday sale for today only! https://t.co/WltR7ihqj5 https://t.co/XcKq45Dx4y
The Fourteenth Day of HoZmas: The Three-Day Affair
The Fourteenth Day of HoZmas: The Three-Day AffairSubmitted by: Kaz 13 Dec 2012 - 11:12
One night, in a moment of madness, Jeffrey robs a convenience store and drags the only witness into Will's car. Before they know it, Will, Jeffrey and Nolan are holding a young girl hostage, with no idea what to do next. They have three days to decide her fate. Three days to choose between right and wrong, prison and freedom. Three days to manipulate each other into a unanimous decision.
These ordinary men are already guilty of abduction and robbery. What else are they capable of?
'An outstanding thriller: graceful prose, terrific plot, unbearable suspense, and a narrator who will break your heart.' JOHN LESCROART.
'A wonderful piece of literary suspense. Line by line, Michael Kardos dazzles with prose strength and style.' MICHAEL KORYTA.
'Finely drawn characters, clever plotting, a fine surprise ending and graceful and economical storytelling' BOOKLIST.
Click here to buy THE THREE-DAY AFFAIR from your favourite e-retailer.