- 7 hours ago Fancy trying out a new #crime series? @GrahamMasterton's WHITE BONES is @iBooks FREE book of the week! Get it here http://t.co/SunYwktKEP
- 8 hours ago Do we take more risks on holiday? @janelythell has the answers! http://t.co/gj22sdgyUQ http://t.co/oKkucGl2IA
- 8 hours ago @HoZ_Books Create Ebooks any Format For Amazon Kindle, And Any Device That Supports The Ebook Epub Standards. http://t.co/Zb1mf7nwAh
- 8 hours ago @HoZ_Books @PFDAgents @midaspr WONDERFUL! xx
- 9 hours ago Perfect Daughter by @MrsAmandaProwse is #11 in the kindle charts http://t.co/7gqzqjOeGW Can we get it to #10? http://t.co/IY9iFvWMcH
The Fourteenth Day of HoZmas: The Three-Day Affair
The Fourteenth Day of HoZmas: The Three-Day AffairSubmitted by: Kaz 13 Dec 2012 - 11:12
One night, in a moment of madness, Jeffrey robs a convenience store and drags the only witness into Will's car. Before they know it, Will, Jeffrey and Nolan are holding a young girl hostage, with no idea what to do next. They have three days to decide her fate. Three days to choose between right and wrong, prison and freedom. Three days to manipulate each other into a unanimous decision.
These ordinary men are already guilty of abduction and robbery. What else are they capable of?
'An outstanding thriller: graceful prose, terrific plot, unbearable suspense, and a narrator who will break your heart.' JOHN LESCROART.
'A wonderful piece of literary suspense. Line by line, Michael Kardos dazzles with prose strength and style.' MICHAEL KORYTA.
'Finely drawn characters, clever plotting, a fine surprise ending and graceful and economical storytelling' BOOKLIST.
Click here to buy THE THREE-DAY AFFAIR from your favourite e-retailer.