- 4 hours ago RT @ScribeUKbooks: @sewdarnpretty @HoZ_Books Congratulations! Well deserved :)
- 4 hours ago RT @sewdarnpretty: Proud of team @HoZ_Books Digital Business of the Year! #winners #spottheiphoneinthephoto http://t.co/ziEYhNk9Wx
- 5 hours ago RT @emilybanyard: Excited to be at @CrimeFest where @berserkerscat is on a fabulous panel chatting Nordic Noir. @HoZ_Books @FMcMAssociates
- 7 hours ago RT @ScintillatingSZ: I've reviewed A Little Love by @MrsAmandaProwse! @MrSimeonProwse @HoZ_Books http://t.co/lyXPh2S2kM http://t.co/JW9f…
- 8 hours ago Great to be at @Dauntbooks for launch of #theWashingtonStrategem by @adamlebor @hoz_books. Great window display too! http://t.co/PU3vaj8Yxt
The Fourteenth Day of HoZmas: The Three-Day Affair
The Fourteenth Day of HoZmas: The Three-Day AffairSubmitted by: Kaz 13 Dec 2012 - 11:12
One night, in a moment of madness, Jeffrey robs a convenience store and drags the only witness into Will's car. Before they know it, Will, Jeffrey and Nolan are holding a young girl hostage, with no idea what to do next. They have three days to decide her fate. Three days to choose between right and wrong, prison and freedom. Three days to manipulate each other into a unanimous decision.
These ordinary men are already guilty of abduction and robbery. What else are they capable of?
'An outstanding thriller: graceful prose, terrific plot, unbearable suspense, and a narrator who will break your heart.' JOHN LESCROART.
'A wonderful piece of literary suspense. Line by line, Michael Kardos dazzles with prose strength and style.' MICHAEL KORYTA.
'Finely drawn characters, clever plotting, a fine surprise ending and graceful and economical storytelling' BOOKLIST.
Click here to buy THE THREE-DAY AFFAIR from your favourite e-retailer.