- 1 hour ago @AtkinsDani @NotBeckySharp @HoZ_Books You are so very welcome!!
- 1 hour ago Exclusive interview with Amanda Prowse @FemaleFirst_UK @MrsAmandaProwse @HoZ_Books http://t.co/b500Oo5kZI
- 4 hours ago @AtkinsDani @HoZ_Books @NotBeckySharp You're very welcome :) x
- 4 hours ago @Cosmochicklitan @NotBeckySharp @HoZ_Books THANK YOU for your lovely words - it means so much! x
- 4 hours ago RT @Cosmochicklitan: The Story of Us by @AtkinsDani is utterly brilliant and breathtaking!! http://t.co/P3F8ADbMJ1 @NotBeckySharp @HoZ_Book…
The Fourteenth Day of HoZmas: The Three-Day Affair
The Fourteenth Day of HoZmas: The Three-Day AffairSubmitted by: Kaz 13 Dec 2012 - 11:12
One night, in a moment of madness, Jeffrey robs a convenience store and drags the only witness into Will's car. Before they know it, Will, Jeffrey and Nolan are holding a young girl hostage, with no idea what to do next. They have three days to decide her fate. Three days to choose between right and wrong, prison and freedom. Three days to manipulate each other into a unanimous decision.
These ordinary men are already guilty of abduction and robbery. What else are they capable of?
'An outstanding thriller: graceful prose, terrific plot, unbearable suspense, and a narrator who will break your heart.' JOHN LESCROART.
'A wonderful piece of literary suspense. Line by line, Michael Kardos dazzles with prose strength and style.' MICHAEL KORYTA.
'Finely drawn characters, clever plotting, a fine surprise ending and graceful and economical storytelling' BOOKLIST.
Click here to buy THE THREE-DAY AFFAIR from your favourite e-retailer.