- 3 hours ago It's been a lovely day thanks and I look forward to toasting yours in October @EmmaBurstall @HoZ_Books
- 3 hours ago Thanks for the kind words John. They are the Head of Zeus shelves so lots of goodies @Thelastword1962 @HoZ_Books
- 4 hours ago @janelythell @HoZ_Books @theprimewriters Congrats fellow HoZ author! Book looks great!
- 8 hours ago @EmmaIsWriting @BeckyShort1 @HoZ_Books Oh i know the one! I have it but not read it, I will now! (and thank you for your wow!) xx
- 8 hours ago @MrsAmandaProwse @BeckyShort1 @HoZ_Books It's a Nicholas Sparks book/film. Very beautiful. Been reading more on the train - wow! Xx
We are Head of Zeus, an independent publishing house dedicated to new authors, great storytelling and beautiful books.
Head of Zeus opened for business on 3 January 2012 and we published our first books in July 2012. Our list is a mix of general and literary fiction, genre fiction and non fiction. You can find our catalogues here:
We are proud to the be the UK and Commonwealth distributors for MysteriousPress.com, one of the world's largest digital crime fiction lists.
And if you want to know why we are called Head of Zeus, enquire here.
We are: fiction publisher Laura Palmer, non-fiction publisher Richard Milbank, publisher Neil Belton, senior editor Rosie de Courcy, editor-at-large Maggie McKernan, editor Madeleine O'Shea, digital publisher Nicolas Cheetham, digital editor Ellen Parnavelas, financial director Ian Rutland, managing editor Clemence Jacquinet, production editor Geo Willis, Chairman Anthony Cheetham, CEO Amanda Ridout, sales director Daniel Groenewald, sales manager Victoria Reed, marketing and digital sales director Kaz Harrison, rights director Claire Nozieres and publicity director, Suzanne Sangster.
If you’re interested in work experience, please contact email@example.com
For all publicity enquires:
For review copies or interviews with our authors please contact us on publicity[at]headofzeus.com
HoZ Contact Details
45-47 Clerkenwell Green
London EC1R 0HT
@Hoz_Books | + 44 207 253 5557
Registered number: 7769235
VAT number: GB122496619
Complete the form below to send us a message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible: