January at five-forty-five in the morning. I arrived at Earls Court station to meet the District line train driver. Transport for London had warned me that if I was late he would go. Of course he would – him and his train would leave without me. I was an hour early.
- 15 hours ago @danmog @danwagstaff You're welcome. It's pretty fantastic. @HoZ_Books
- 15 hours ago @HoZ_Books Congratulations, @touchofadiamond!
- 15 hours ago @danwagstaff @davidsward Thanks for the nice words. Yes it’s for the small but perfectly formed @HoZ_Books
- 1 day ago New favourite: Bat for Lashes http://t.co/3sEpdZBBeA @DeezerUK
- 1 day ago New favourite: Grandaddy / A.M. 180 http://t.co/57lcyaqk2q @DeezerUK